It's time to get revved up!!

I posted the same highlight video a few weeks back, I believe Mark Anderson is grossly under rated but you have to remember Tom Brady scored a lot of points which forced teams into a passing mode and this is the main reason he was effective in NE. Hopefully Buffalo offense can do the same

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that sack/fumble hit on Rivers'. I can't stand that guy.

Got to see the K. Mitchell end zone pick to seal the deal against the Bolts in 2008. Right in front of us in section 119, that was a great game.

That was the game when the power went off at the Ralph.

That was also the most important play K. Mitchell ever made in a Bills uniform--ouch.

Same for the Sabres :wallbash:

Yeah but I think that has to do with some of the players not being used in the right way. I love Lindy, but I don't think he always gets the best out of his players. Chan, on the other hand, seems to have shown he can design a system that exploits players' strengths. He's still got some proving to do, but I like where this is going.

The Bills like him because he stays in his lane, rarely misses a tackle, and gets sacks, especially when the QB is forced to his side. Gotta think that'll happen more than 10 times a year with OUR other side. :thumbsup:

The Bills spent a lot of money on Mark Anderson.. Ever wonder why so much?

Go to this site: youtube.com/watch?v=lrR2ydrgxsY&feature=related

Watch the video and look how quick he is... He seems to have two speeds.

One to get pass the first defender and the second to get to the QB

You have to love his determination.. The pressure on the QB... and his ability to get to the QB

The Fans are going to love this guy...

How many sacks can the Bills entire team get this year? MY guess...48 and what is yours?

And to me it's his spirit ... this guy loves to play and loves to succeed and knows how to do it!

This is going to be an awesome defense!!

One of the things from the video that really stands out is that once he got his hands on a player they never got away. Even Big Ben and Teebow could not get away from him. Speaks to him being very strong and having good technique. Also he did not bring the guy down alone sometimes, but knew if he stuck to him, help would be on the way. This is very true this year while playing next to the Williams', Dareius, or possibly Merriman.

With OL's having to pay extra attention to Mario, Kyle, and Marcel, he'll be one-on-one with the LT most of the time. And if he needs to be doubled, that's one less guy out in a pass pattern. :thumbsup:

But if he's so good why is this his 4th team in what will be 7 seasons? Why did Houston and Pats let him walk after only a season ?

I'm sure the Pats would have loved to have him back but they will not overpay as the Bills did. The Bills overpaid to get a quality player.I think they have to at this point to get players to come here. The Pats put a value on their players and will not pay past that amount. It's the way they operate. They move on. I suppose when you have Brady, you have more room to run your team that way.

I'm sure the Pats would have loved to have him back but they will not overpay as the Bills did. The Bills overpaid to get a quality player.I think they have to at this point to get players to come here. The Pats put a value on their players and will not pay past that amount. It's the way they operate. They move on. I suppose when you have Brady, you have more room to run your team that way.

It's probably partly the money issue, although only $8M of Anderson's contract is guaranteed. The major problem is that Welker's franchise tag ate up a lot of cap space and they had a lot of free agents, so they had to go bargain basement shopping. Although they signed Jonathan Fanene for $4M/year while Anderson got $5M/year and Anderson is a better player.

Speaking of their value system and speaking of Welker, the deadline to sign franchise FA's to a long-term deal came and went. Welker will be playing under his $9.5M tender for the season. Next year he's likely a goner since he likely won't take a discount, the Pats likely won't offer him what he's looking for (someone else will, barring injury, but he'd still be gone), and they likely won't franchise him given it would take $11.4M (120% of this year's tender) and again occupy a large portion of their cap. Oh and apparently Aaron Hernandez wants to be paid like a WR when he's an UFA in a couple years.