John Malkovich iPhone 4S Commercials with Siri

I can watch the Zooey Deschanel (sp?)one all day

LoL!

Hipsters! Only Siri would redirect to Big Joe Turner!

Oh... Must have been the pj's Pooj... Does it everytime! :D

Oh... Did anybody notice they ended it with: "Get out of that..." Is it kitchen or bed... Big Joe did the original and the sanitized version... :devil:

I like the one comment in the YouTube video:

"Zooey: Is that rain?

Siri: Yeah

Zooey: Oh, lets !@#$ up some delivery guy's day by forcing him to deliver me tomato soup in the ****ty weather"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

where to start with her? her eyes? her singing voice? yeah the jammies also accentuate it for me....fell in love with her when she was singing in that bathroom scene in ELF...and honestly...it was the singing...not the mental image of her showering....didn't hurt, but it wasn't the hook...

LoL!

Hipsters! Only Siri would redirect to Big Joe Turner!

Oh... Must have been the pj's Pooj... Does it everytime! :D

Oh... Did anybody notice they ended it with: "Get out of that..." Is it kitchen or bed... Big Joe did the original and the sanitized version... :devil:

I like the one comment in the YouTube video:

"Zooey: Is that rain?

Siri: Yeah

Zooey: Oh, lets !@#$ up some delivery guy's day by forcing him to deliver me tomato soup in the ****ty weather"

What's with the joke? Is it supposed to be a play on words because of the "iForget the rest" or is it supposed to mean that she's one of the iPhones? And then the guy starts laughing before the thing even says two words.

I don't remember one iPhone commercial amusing me in the slightest. :thumbdown:

Edited by Teen Insight

where to start with her? her eyes? her singing voice? yeah the jammies also accentuate it for me....fell in love with her when she was singing in that bathroom scene in ELF...and honestly...it was the singing...not the mental image of her showering....didn't hurt, but it wasn't the hook...

I was convinced that was a voice-double but it says on the interwebs that it's not so it must be true.

oh god no...go listen to She & Him, its her and M.Ward's band...really good stuff

I was convinced that was a voice-double but it says on the interwebs that it's not so it must be true.

Edited by The Poojer

What's with the joke? Is it supposed to be a play on words because of the "iForget the rest" or is it supposed to mean that she's one of the iPhones? And then the guy starts laughing before the thing even says two words.

I don't remember one iPhone commercial amusing me in the slightest. :thumbdown:

I didn't even realize that it was John Malkovich. But, I did wonder why he starts laughing BEFORE the joke. Weird - is it saying you don't need friends as long as you now have an iphone?

Not so hot without those big fake eyelashes...

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Zooey-Deschanel-without-make-up.jpg

I still would, dont get me wrong. But these actresses benefit greatly from full-time professional makeup artists.

Actually you can start with her huge eyes. And, then pretty much end there. They are gorgeous, but by Hollywood standards, her body is not very good.

Her legs especially are not good, and that is why she is wearing black tights 98% of the time. She does, or her people, do play up her best features and play down her worst ones exceptionally well. (As Dr. D has pointed out)

If anybody ever saw The Right Stuff back in the day, that was her mother playing Mrs. John Glenn. Her first movie role was at age 38 or so.

Actually you can start with her huge eyes. And, then pretty much end there. They are gorgeous, but by Hollywood standards, her body is not very good.

Her legs especially are not good, and that is why she is wearing black tights 98% of the time. She does, or her people, do play up her best features and play down her worst ones exceptionally well. (As Dr. D has pointed out)

If anybody ever saw The Right Stuff back in the day, that was her mother playing Mrs. John Glenn. Her first movie role was at age 38 or so.

Agreed, she has those "fat knees" and most likely cankles. no me gusta.

I still find her adorable. But the only thing separating her from equivalent girls I can find around my city is the professional makeup.

Plus she loses major points for marrying the guy from Death Cab for Cutie. Even though theyve broken up, my heart will never mend. ;)

I almost started a thread about these commercials...I hate them! The Malkovich one, as bbb said, is kind of creepy, and to me, just depressing. And, while I like Zooey (loved her on "Weeds" before I knew who she was), I can't stand that commercial...don't hate it as much as the Malkovich one, for obvious reasons...but I just can't stand them...if you watch the NBA Playoffs, or "Mad Men", you can't avoid them...just awful. The only ad campaign that I can think of that bugged me as much (or maybe a little more) were the Hyundai commercials, that they played endlessly during NFL broadcasts, two seasons ago...the ones with the whitest band in the world, Pomplamoose...I felt embarrassed for white hipsters everywehere, every time I saw them...

Funny...before I knew they were pomplamoose I thought it was she & him

I almost started a thread about these commercials...I hate them! The Malkovich one, as bbb said, is kind of creepy, and to me, just depressing. And, while I like Zooey (loved her on "Weeds" before I knew who she was), I can't stand that commercial...don't hate it as much as the Malkovich one, for obvious reasons...but I just can't stand them...if you watch the NBA Playoffs, or "Mad Men", you can't avoid them...just awful. The only ad campaign that I can think of that bugged me as much (or maybe a little more) were the Hyundai commercials, that they played endlessly during NFL broadcasts, two seasons ago...the ones with the whitest band in the world, Pomplamoose...I felt embarrassed for white hipsters everywehere, every time I saw them...

LOL! Too funny and spot on!

Really... The Zooey one is cute, yet distressing a little... Hipsteresque I know!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I find those ads hilarious. JM is in Chris Walken territory for me. Intentional or not, he is absolutely hilarious to me.

And Zooey is cute but there is a Zooey type on every other street. Now an Adrienne Lima type is much harder to find. :devil:

Are u referring to the video I put in? If so it was in reference to the siri commercial starring zooey deschanel...she's the singing half for She & Him which is the band playing in that video. M. Ward is the other half of the band

I like the John Malkovich commercials. But what is the tie in with the music video?