Dolphins on HBO's Hard Knocks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but HBO is just so damn good in everything they do that even the Dolphins will come out as interesting TV.

Except making HBOGo a valuable property that can be subscribed to without a pay TV subscription. Then again, if they don't want my money, I'm ok with that.

I don't get why everyone hates the idea of being on Hard Knocks, as I would love it and it would be good for the team to get more exposure. And no, I don't need everyones reasons, as I have read them, they just don't make any sense to me with some of the negative conclusions they assume by being on the show.

That being said, I really dislike the Dolphins, couldnt think of a more boring team to choose with the exception of Cle or Jax, however will definitely watch the show. Reason is because I love football, and getting an inside glance is a rare opportunity and I always enjoy it regardless of who it is. I miss that side of the game and the show does a good job of showing what it is really like.

I would love to see the NFL put two teams a year on, one from the AFC and one from the NFC. I find at interesting that the Bills were not approached about doing the show, according to WGR at least. Maybe they knew Buddy and Chan would say no?

The concept itself is wildly fascinating. It would be nearly impossible for anyone to mess it up. And, to your point, since it's HBO, top notch programming is a GUARANTEE!

They're on point with this. I've even got back into boxing because of their 24/7 series w/ Mayweather and Cotto. The most recent installment with Manny and Bradley is good stuff too.

Guys, I love it. tebow creating havoc, and more to come in the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets, and now when it couldn't be any better the Dolphins choose a ridiculous decision to have their every move evaluated in almost real time while they have a qB contraversy. The only thing better is to get not only ocho cinco, but add TO, and possibly Randy Moss on the Patsies roster. Maybe Jeremy Shockey. Something, please.

We're going to get better, and these boneheadsw are making it easier. Embrace it guys. I'm loving these dumb decisions.

so am I but this could be very boring.

It will start out boring, however...

It will pick up mid-way when the Dolphins' 4th round pick turns into a "bath-salts-zombie" :devil: and eats Cameron Wake's right eyeball, ear, and nut. :pirate:

Because it's HBO we'll get to watch the whole thing!