Crazy things Nix says

I love the blunt way Nix comes across in interviews, Saw this gem today about Glenn;

"Hell no, he's not a guard," Nix said.

That just cracked me up, So if you have any good Nix quotes post em here.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article862337.ece

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'm partial to this one. Buddy doesn't put up with baby bulls**t, and made it clear that players who don't want to Play for Buffalo "probably won't."

This from Buffalo Rumblings...

Yesterday, GM Buddy Nix spoke with Shredd and Ragan on WEDG 103.3 to talk about the draft, and was asked about the future of his two free agent defensive backs. Nix made the organization's stance very clear.

"Drayton Florence, absolutely not," Nix said when asked if the two were done in Buffalo. "We think Drayton wants to be here, and we want him here. We're going to try to sign Drayton Florence. Donte Whitner, I don't think wants to be here, and he probably won't."

:worthy:

"Let me just say this to start with: He won't be a distraction here and neither will anybody else. It may start out but it won't last. I promise you. That's not a problem,"

Remember this one. I have a suspicion that it will be viewed in quite a different light as the season progresses.

"Let me just say this to start with: He won't be a distraction here and neither will anybody else. It may start out but it won't last. I promise you. That's not a problem,"

Is that what he said about Young?

I'm partial to this one. Buddy doesn't put up with baby bulls**t, and made it clear that players who don't want to Play for Buffalo "probably won't."

This from Buffalo Rumblings...

Yesterday, GM Buddy Nix spoke with Shredd and Ragan on WEDG 103.3 to talk about the draft, and was asked about the future of his two free agent defensive backs. Nix made the organization's stance very clear.

"Drayton Florence, absolutely not," Nix said when asked if the two were done in Buffalo. "We think Drayton wants to be here, and we want him here. We're going to try to sign Drayton Florence. Donte Whitner, I don't think wants to be here, and he probably won't."

:worthy:

Guess Drayton doesn't want to be here any more ;)

Draft choices are like a woman with an ugly baby, you have to love him they are yours.

Sometimes they are not :D

Yep, but he followed up by saying something to the effect of "any player who is a douche will be dealt with accordingly" type comment.

I expect that honestly. This FO and coaching staff won't allow issues to come about. Nix and Gailey aren't backboneless like Wade was.

I love the blunt way Nix comes across in interviews, Saw this gem today about Glenn;

"Hell no, he's not a guard," Nix said.

That just cracked me up, So if you have any good Nix quotes post em here.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article862337.ece

My three favorite are:

When talking about this years draft, when asked if they would go after a cover corner he said "Heck we got cover corners. They can cover the 3rd, 4th, and 5th receivers, it's the 1 and 2's were having problems with."

The other I can't quote exactly because of the three years since, but it was when he was first hired and he finished off a statement about showing the baby. Maybe someone can help on that.

Third is below:

Love ya Buddy. Keep it up

Here you go. Now what do I win again?

Nothing. That's the lesser known, yet still epic, beige leather blazer!

Christ, we have got to be the only team in the league with a GM that has a multi colored array of leather blazers.

There is a spearing contest with Hogboy on the line here people, someone produce the pic!