Warren Sapp cites improved Bills Defense

poo

That is great to here & to all of the Kelsay haters , who was the guy putting the pressure on Teabow ??? That's right , so even with all the new guys we know that Mr. Kelsay is going to be out there putting on the opponent like he has been doing for a long time --- EVERY PLAY !!!

That is great to here & to all of the Kelsay haters , who was the guy putting the pressure on Teabow ??? That's right , so even with all the new guys we know that Mr. Kelsay is going to be out there putting on the opponent like he has been doing for a long time --- EVERY PLAY !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I like Kelsay, but this is hilarious.

Yikes, which channel is Kelsay on? I'm watching the other one apparently on game day.

Kelsay was very good when the let him put his hand down last year...I agree with you . I think Kelsay will win the job over Anderson. I dont understand all the love for Anderson. the mans had 2 decent years in a 7 year NFL career, I think about how many games people where playing catch up against the Pats last year...what happens when your playing catchup you pass...Which gave Anderson more opportunities. I hope he's great but im not crazy about the signing

:D

Was Tannehill wearing lip gloss? When the clip showed Tannehill and Goodell holding up the Fins jersey it looked like he was wearing lip gloss.

:D

Too funny.

Kelsay was very good when the let him put his hand down last year...I agree with you . I think Kelsay will win the job over Anderson. I dont understand all the love for Anderson. the mans had 2 decent years in a 7 year NFL career, I think about how many games people where playing catch up against the Pats last year...what happens when your playing catchup you pass...Which gave Anderson more opportunities. I hope he's great but im not crazy about the signing

Why is Colonel Angus so popular with the ladies?

Was he not fired from the NFLN? Damn, I wish he would have been.

I don't get to see Sapp on the NFLN (thanks Time Warner) too often, but I think he is actually pretty good on "Inside The NFL" with James Brown, Collinsworth and Phil Simms.

I don't get to see Sapp on the NFLN (thanks Time Warner) too often, but I think he is actually pretty good on "Inside The NFL" with James Brown, Collinsworth and Phil Simms.

While I do not like him all that much - I was saying this more in regards to him saying something nice about us and the irony that enlies...no one likes Sapp around here it seems and now he says something nice about us and he's loved.

While I do not like him all that much - I was saying this more in regards to him saying something nice about us and the irony that enlies...no one likes Sapp around here it seems and now he says something nice about us and he's loved.

And then there's this. F him anyway.

Agreed. Anderson is a like a bigger Maybin. Hell get sacks and pressure but its more speed and hustle than anything

I disagree and do not think that Kelsay wins the job. I like him and like the depth after adding Anderson but if he beats out Anderson=Fail

And as to your what ifs, although they apply equally to both guys, think about them playing next to Dareus, Williams and Williams.

Somehow Kelsay sounds like a second tier guy. ANDERSON would take priority as he is part od the firm. Kelsay is support only and I dont say that in a bad way. He has contributed and will continue to contribute and may in fact shine brighter in mop up duty so to speak. Again no disrespect but really he aint primetime and I think Anderson will so out shine him. We are stepping up above and beyond guys like Kelsay.

Why? Cause we rock. NOW!