Warren Sapp cites improved Bills Defense

poo

That is great to here & to all of the Kelsay haters , who was the guy putting the pressure on Teabow ??? That's right , so even with all the new guys we know that Mr. Kelsay is going to be out there putting on the opponent like he has been doing for a long time --- EVERY PLAY !!!

Well according to that one Youtube video posted on here about a month ago, it was their RT's fault for Tebow getting sacked.

I disagree and do not think that Kelsay wins the job. I like him and like the depth after adding Anderson but if he beats out Anderson=Fail

And as to your what ifs, although they apply equally to both guys, think about them playing next to Dareus, Williams and Williams.

Somehow Kelsay sounds like a second tier guy. ANDERSON would take priority as he is part od the firm. Kelsay is support only and I dont say that in a bad way. He has contributed and will continue to contribute and may in fact shine brighter in mop up duty so to speak. Again no disrespect but really he aint primetime and I think Anderson will so out shine him. We are stepping up above and beyond guys like Kelsay.

Why? Cause we rock. NOW!

beerme what country are you from?

Was Tannehill wearing lip gloss? When the clip showed Tannehill and Goodell holding up the Fins jersey it looked like he was wearing lip gloss.

If it was something like that, it was probably from kissing his (smokeshow) wife after his name was called. She probably had it on.

Sapp is ok in my book... The only knock on him that I have is his facial expressions...

If you watch him carefully he jerks his head quick (in a sudden move) and smiles and frowns (when noone's even talking to him) and

has :unsure: <====== this face a lot... He's too hyper and can't stand on his feet without wobbling and can only add significant knowledge on the NFL solely on the D-line...

Now that I think about it, he gotta go... I miss Rich Risen hosting Total Access but he's upgraded to his own show the podcast thing he got and NFL gameday with Deion and folk...

Michael Irvin needs to leave the camera alone also... After the Cowboys lose you can see it in his face that he wants to kill himself... Not a good analyst at all... Also too hyper for the job...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz