How Many Bills Will Be Named to the Pro Bowl?

58 members have voted

1. 1. How many Bills make the Pro Bowl in 2013?

• 4 - 6
    • 7+

I think, without a doubt, Fred Jackson would've been a pro-bowler last year had he not been injured. So, if he remains healthy, and gets as much action, I say he could be a probowler. I also think Levitre can be a probowl Guard, and Wood a probowl Center - if he stays healthy.

As for defense, I think Dareus is going to be a Probowler. I think Mario should also be, benefitting from the two DT's playing beside him. And, I agree, there should be a secondary player in the Probowl conversation with all the pressure we'll be having. Byrd seems a likely candidate.

That ends up being Jackson, Wood, Levitre, Dareus, Williams, and Byrd. Hopeful, but not too far-fetched.

Levitre, man has the arm length to excel at tackle or guard!

Byrd, he was on pace to break records last season before things went wrong

Spiller, he was drafed 9th for a reason

Fitz, man is a student of the game

Merriman- lights up our lives and then goes lights out. woo woo.

trust me

Edited by Canks

I'd say the following have a real possibility.

Offense;

Levitre

Wood

Jackson

Fitz

Defense:

Dareus

M. Williams

Anderson

Byrd

A. Williams

Unlike many here i dont think K. Williams has a snowballs chance in Hell. I do think Gilmore will not make it but will make some noise for defensive ROTY. I think he will be very Byrd like during his rookie year.

Other than that, Stevie or maybe Chandler have a shot but it's a long shot.

Bills will make the All New York Bowl. Only teams that play football in NY can participate.

Considering that the Bills are the ONLY team that plays in NY, that's a sure bet. :rolleyes:

Jets and Giants are NJ teams regardless of their NY title. Just because Kansas City has Kansas in their name doesn't make them a Kansas team.

Edited by FleaMoulds80