what is hammers lot like?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Unicorns and Rainbows!

Its all grass. Family friendly with lots of Portapottys. You can still tailgate but without the crazy people. The perfect place to park especially for the Thursday night game. A short walk to the crazys, the Stadium and The Big Tree.

Check out the Tailgate pictures in the gallery - those were taken at his lot. It's well organized, secure, and has clean port-a-potties with much shorter lines than those in the Bills' lots.

Check out the Tailgate pictures in the gallery - those were taken at his lot. It's well organized, secure, and has clean port-a-potties with much shorter lines than those in the Bills' lots.

My half-opened car door never has long lines... :D

It's expensive but you get grass and clean port a pottys. The wife will even use them as they have men and women ones. It is right next to the stadium parking and it has part of the county property right next to it. That part can't be used for parking so there is some room for kids to play. The people that go there have mostly been going for years and have their spots, if you take one you may get a stink eye or two. GO early. It's the only place I used to go.

Edited by mrpunchy

It is a nice, clean, safe parking lot that is the ultimate in tailgate friendly.

Close to the stadium and some ladies only port-a-pots which yields a very high female-acceptance-factor.

And it has the pinto tailgate.

Bottom line, you simply can't go wrong parking there.

It is a nice, clean, safe parking lot that is the ultimate in tailgate friendly.

Close to the stadium and some ladies only port-a-pots which yields a very high female-acceptance-factor.

And it has the pinto tailgate.

Bottom line, you simply can't go wrong parking there.

+1

Good location and good people. Show up early it fills up fast.

It also opens earlier and stays open later than the stadium lots.

My one issue with it, and this is just for me, is that I find it hard to get from there to the Thruway heading East. Officers dictate you have to turn right onto Abbott, then right onto Big Tree. If you have to leave right after the game, which I do, this can take 30 minutes or more.

It also opens earlier and stays open later than the stadium lots.

My one issue with it, and this is just for me, is that I find it hard to get from there to the Thruway heading East. Officers dictate you have to turn right onto Abbott, then right onto Big Tree. If you have to leave right after the game, which I do, this can take 30 minutes or more.

I've had it take 30 min leaving from lot 1 right after the game even though you can turn left onto big tree.

If you try and leave immediately following the game it pretty much sucks no matter where you park.

So my advice is to do some post-game tailgating :)

i will be going to the miami night game on thursday. i want to go to hammers lot, ive never been there.

whats it like? :beer: :beer: :beer:

It is also just a short walk to the bathrooms for the camper lot if you are not willing to use a porta-potty. I go to one game a year and have been parking there since 1989 and wouldn't park any where else!

I've had it take 30 min leaving from lot 1 right after the game even though you can turn left onto big tree.

If you try and leave immediately following the game it pretty much sucks no matter where you park.

So my advice is to do some post-game tailgating :)

Where I usually park on Southwestern I am usually out in 10 minutes. Right onto Brompton, right onto McKinley, cut thru mall, right onto Milestrip, right onto 219 then Thruway. I can be back in Rachacha by 5:30

Where I usually park on Southwestern I am usually out in 10 minutes. Right onto Brompton, right onto McKinley, cut thru mall, right onto Milestrip, right onto 219 then Thruway. I can be back in Rachacha by 5:30

Lucky you. I have to fight with the border traffic.

it sucks balls - whatever time you go.

Lucky you. I have to fight with the border traffic.

it sucks balls - whatever time you go.

That's why I always stay over and head back to Canada in the morning. No line at the border at 10am. :thumbsup: