what is hammers lot like?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hammer has a bipolar lot in life. Most of the time, he lays in the toolbox with other tools. Occasionally, he is used viciously, smashing his head upon nails producing a distinctive sound that permeates through walls of neighboring structures at precisely 8:00:01 every morning.

No pissing on the grass at hammer's

Good place to have fantastic tailgate party.

Quickest way to get banned from Hammer's Lot

Great lot, great people, safe and secure, the owner is a bit cantankerous, but other than that definitely worth the stop.

That is a lie. I am more than a bit cantankerous, look who I have to deal with.

It's expensive but you get grass and clean port a pottys.

Cheaper than the stadium lot.

i will be going to the miami night game on thursday. i want to go to hammers lot, ive never been there.

whats it like? :beer: :beer: :beer:

You might want to get a warm up game in.

Check out the Tailgate pictures in the gallery - those were taken at his lot. It's well organized, secure, and has clean port-a-potties with much shorter lines than those in the Bills' lots.

This should be your warm up game, TBD tailgate party

It is also just a short walk to the bathrooms for the camper lot if you are not willing to use a porta-potty. I go to one game a year and have been parking there since 1989 and wouldn't park any where else!

Thank You

I've come on a number of trips & Hammers hospitality to a Bills fan 16000km from home is like family!

I try hard to make all feel like they are family. :doh:

My first time at Hammers was the First Annual TBD Home Opener Tailgate, against the Titans in 2000. Hammer tried to get me to wear a Titans shirt. That's when I knew this guy isn't right in the head, but he does alright for the people that use his lot.

New website on the way, original was taken down by COX after 13 years,

Dealing w/appendix taken out in emergency surgery and they fixed a hernia as well while they had me open.

Also this aerial photo is pretty funny. Look at the spot they identify as One Bills Drive.

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA

I'll admit it, I submitted change to Google Maps and they nudged it to current location.

New website on the way, original was taken down by COX after 13 years,

Dealing w/appendix taken out in emergency surgery and they fixed a hernia as well while they had me open.

I'll admit it, I submitted change to Google Maps and they nudged it to current location.

That location is not Hammer's Lot.