Is there any position of need that is still worrying people?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we think there is a need at WR and LB but I'm not sure Nix, Chan, and Wanny think the same.

I'm thinking they like Jones, Easley, and Graham for fighting it out as a #2 on the roster. Hoping of course that Easley is 100%.

I also think they are comfortable with who they have at fhe ILB and OLB spots.

I would say they might want to add some more depth but you can't pick up all those positions in 1 offseason.

Depends on your goal.

I'd say wr2 would need some help. LT is still a question (like cordy but hasnt played a snap) Otherwise nothing that the guy doesn't belong on the field. Fitz is officially my biggest concern this season. There's a pretty good team around him. Barring something crazy, it should all move based on what he does.

Buddy Nix did a great job of filling needs this off season. Key to the whole offseason was resigning Johnson, Fred, Chandler, etc, so we didn't have to use draft choices to plug those holes. But I think they are still looking to upgrade and add depth to linebacker and tight end.

Add these two plus a back up TE and we have a winner....

I concur.

If Scott Chandler goes down, who fills in for him?

#2 WR is still a big issue as well.

Having said that, I love what the Bills have done this offseason.

I'm curious as to how LB could be considered a need...

But yes, WR2 is definitely our weak spot.

Are you implying that Morrison and shep play out positive, or midrounders overachieve? Until someone shows otherwise, we don't have 3 proven guys yet, yet alone proven depth

Edited by NoSaint

Are you implying that Morrison and shep play out positive, or midrounders overachieve? Until someone shows otherwise, we don't have 3 proven guys yet, yet alone proven depth

We ran half our plays out of the Nickel last year (2 LB's). We can expect much of the same this year.

That leaves the other half of our plays split between 3, 1 and 0 LB formations.

Given how little we'll trot 3 LB's out there, I'm not at all concerned with how the third guy performs. And since I do have confidence in the first two--whoever they may be--I'm not at all concerned about LB, especially given the attention our front four will receive demand this year.

At this point, a stud OLB is a luxury, not a need.

Considering we'll need at least one other WR out there on practically every offensive play (save for heavy formations, goal line formations and the occasional wild cat), I'd say WR2 crushes OLB in terms of need.

Edited by The Big Cat