Womb to Tomb - Obama's Got You Covered

I'm sorry. What massive medical debt is she struggling to pay off?

Don't you know? Before ObamaCare, every 25 year old in the country was recovering from cancer or AIDS and had several million dollars in unpaid medical bills.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know? Before ObamaCare, every 25 year old in the country was recovering from cancer or AIDS and had several million dollars in unpaid medical bills.

Virtually every one I went to college with is still paying off their multi-organ transplant.

She couldn't open it without Obama...

Really, you don't think that whole thing was obscenely patronizing?

It was simple- you know, like most American voters LOL

I don't know, there was nothing in there that made me run for the hills. Trying to create and environment to educate and encourage success, to me, is a good thing- public policy that encourages self sifficiency is a good thing, no matter what party it comes from.

Maybe I am crazy here, DC?

She couldn't open it without Obama...

Really, you don't think that whole thing was obscenely patronizing?

and yes, she could so it herself.

This is true. Obamacare cured my AIDS. Write it down.

If only Obamacare had been enacted before Freddie died :cry:

So Julia came from a poor, disadvantaged background, and is stupid? You seem to know a lot about Julia...

Yeah, you don't see the idiocy inherent in that ridiculous and offensive cartoon. But I'm one of the "crazy asses".

With an SBA loan, same way as she does in the cartoon. :wallbash:

ul

I'm assuming that Julia is smart enough to finish college and get a degree. As you seem to not be able to comprehend, Obama isn't doing her schoolwork for her. I'm assuming that she was smart enough to get into college.

The fact that you don't see the idiocy inherent in that ridiculous statement is proof that you're one of the crazy asses. If Julia began in Head Start she came from a lower class disadvantaged background.

But I guess you seem to know more about Julia than I do. So I'll let you keep making idiotic statements.

I'm sorry. What massive medical debt is she struggling to pay off?

The medical debt from the surgery she had in college. Not everyone is covered under a student plan and may need to be covered under their parents plan.

Did you guys bother watching this thing or did you just start crapping out of your mouths?

Watching or reading? It's a glorified Powerpoint® which means one has to read it not watch

Did you bother reading this thing or did you just start spooning the Obama poo into your mouth and asking for another?

Watching or reading? It's a glorified Powerpoint® which means one has to read it not watch

Did you bother reading this thing or did you just start spooning the Obama poo into your mouth and asking for another?

Given how much he appears to know about Julia, I think he may have written it.

Did you guys bother watching this thing or did you just start crapping out of your mouths?

I watched it. My question is legitimate. Surgery for what?

We go from here...

During college, Julia undergoes surgery. It is thankfully covered by her insurance due to a provision in health care reform that lets her stay on her parents' coverage until she turns 26.

...to here...

Because of steps like the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, Julia is one of millions of women across the country who knows she'll always be able to stand up for her right to equal pay. She starts her career as a web designer.

Julia went from surgery to starting a small company. I'll ask again: surgery for what? In-patient or out-patient? What is breast cancer or did she have a wart removed? Precisely how much was she in debt? You called it "massive." That word means different things to different people. And besides, how can you know how massive it was when you can't even describe the type of surgery she had?

Your argument is actually more stupid than the argument that Obamacare is worth it, if for no other reason than because kids can now stay on their parents plan until their 26.

The Powerpoint is the worst kind of embarrassment for this administration: it's one thing to divert the conversation away from almost 400,000 people dropping out of a workforce where only 115,000 were hired. It's another thing to actually be stupid enough to divert the conversation toward a conversation that your administration is filled with sexist, condescending idiots.

Edited by LABillzFan

Oh boy, must be an election year! The lemmings are dusting off the old "level the playing field" sound-byte.

Too bad you fail to understand that most people just want to get onto the playing field to see what they can accomplish and don't really need Big Brother to tell them to constantly interfere.

Yes....I have encountered many people whose entire existence seems to be about interfering. :lol: Not sure if Big Brother is to blame, but somebody is.

Sure she does.............The Men in Julia's Life

:lol: As I said above...they don't get how stupid this is politically. The lulz on this haven't even begun yet.

But, I am sure NewBills/BF2/DiN will come around and tell us that it isn't stupid, and that in fact Julia means they will not only win the Presidency, but the House and Senate as well.

Obama poo :lol:

Yes, Julia will be raised on it. Open wide Julia....here comes the Obama poo airplane... :lol:

It was simple- you know, like most American voters LOL

I don't know, there was nothing in there that made me run for the hills. Trying to create and environment to educate and encourage success, to me, is a good thing- public policy that encourages self sifficiency is a good thing, no matter what party it comes from.

Maybe I am crazy here, DC?

and yes, she could so it herself.

That video is a perfect caricature of how today's liberals view women. Remaining single throughout their lives, needing the assistance of government to live a standard life.

And that is an ideal scenario. Most single women, are struggling to get by, barely making enough to pay their bills, so much so that this is their main preoccupation. Many women lean on government to help them get by, meaning that dependency is rapidly accelerating, and when dependency sets in, it becomes in most cases a permanent dependency. Dependency is not generally a good thing, it means that people learn how to adjust life around that dependency, it lessens overall self-esteem and of course it has a high fiscal cost at the expense of the tax payer not to mention it lowers overall productivity as a society.

From today's New York Times, yes......the New York Times.

The Party of Julia

FTA:

At the same time, the slide show’s vision of the individual’s relationship to the state seems designed to vindicate every conservative critique of the Obama-era Democratic Party. The liberalism of “the Life of Julia” doesn’t envision government spending the way an older liberalism did — as a backstop for otherwise self-sufficient working families, providing insurance against job loss, decrepitude and catastrophic illness. It offers a more sweeping vision of government’s place in society, in which the individual depends on the state at every stage of life, and no decision — personal, educational, entrepreneurial, sexual — can be contemplated without the promise that it will be somehow subsidized by Washington.

From today's New York Times, yes......the New York Times.

Well, Ross Douthatts views aren't shared by the ny times editorial board. I did read a ny times editorial piece the other day, acknowledging the weakness of the labor market, what I found to be very amusing isn't so much their proposed remedy, which of course was more soending, and that is to be expected from them, but rather that they had the gall to ask politicians to stop the partisanship and not be so ideological.

The irony was dripping