Fitz! Will you hit the weightroom already?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegedly ripped qb's

Trent Edwards

Tebow

Sancheeese

Chubby or scrawny:

Brady

Manning

Other manning

Big Ben (see gut)

hasslebeck

Gotta mention Alex van pelt

In between:

Brees

Rodgers

Cutler

Flacco

moore

Vick

Fitz

bottom line:

There is no way fitz hasn't been hitting the weights

Dare I ask where is Romo?

Kelly's arms were pretty muscular.

Negative. Pull out your old VHS tapes and look at Kelly in his short sleeves. My old biceps and triceps are more defined that his were. he looked like he never did a pushup or curl in his life.

Negative. Pull out your old VHS tapes and look at Kelly in his short sleeves. My old biceps and triceps are more defined that his were. he looked like he never did a pushup or curl in his life.

Agreed.

Jim Kelly had what people call a "Meat and Potatoes Build."

He's a naturally strong, naturally thick guy but I don't remember him looking ripped.

If I bump into him at a restrauant here in

my state, he AIN'T eating steak again!!

How could you allow Jerruh to tear down Fred Jackson's childhood home to build that stadium?!?!?!

:)

Back on topic, Fitz always reminded me of a more-talented Alex Van Pelt, aka The Pill(sbury Dough Boy).

This board has gone off the deep end. Seriously, if you said Tom Brady was 'ripped', you really need to question every assertion related to Football (and probably life) you have ever made because your judgement is terrible.

Brady 1

Brady 2

Brady 3

So take a minutes and realize that is what you think 'ripped' look like.

Edited by jeremy2020

Diva thread.

Or maybe he/she is trolling.

Or they have body image issues.

What 'evs.

Regardless of the OPs intent which almost certainly seems to be joking, people took it and ran with it as serious. This board has gone full retard.

Fitz! Will you hit the weightroom already? Lose the baby fat and get cut.

He looks like a Teddy Bear

C'mon man, you did last year. Let's go!

God don't say that, people on this board will claim lifting weights is bad for QBs cuz you know they will get muscle bound, which is total BS. I have explained this all before and don't really care to anymore but point is, is if Fitz doesn't improve his arm strength he will be barely average and will never get us to the Superbowl.

Looks pretty fit to me

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah for drinking on the weekends.

He needs to focus on some grip strength...those look like the forearms of a pre-pubescent girl. How is he supposed to get the ball to cut through the cold, windy conditions at the ralph with those stringy things?

He's not which is a real shame bc he has everything else you want in a QB.

The dude is stronger than 95 out of 100 men. 6'2 225 with 8-15% body fat is fine. Was Brett Favre any more cut?

Really ?!

The dude is stronger than 95 out of 100 men. 6'2 225 with 8-15% body fat is fine. Was Brett Favre any more cut?

Brett Favre had the John Holmes of fingers. When you have that extra leverage on the ball, it makes up for quite a lot. Until Fitzy can hit a deep ball with consistency, I think it's valid to criticize his grip/forearm strength. I just don't see it there at all.

Brady 3

So take a minutes and realize that is what you think 'ripped' look like.

LMAO!!! I don't want to hear ANYONE say Brady is not a homo after seeing that pic...(not that there's anything wrong with that)