breaking unimportant news

LOL...When I think of Ed Wang it reminds me not to get overly excited about draft picks. A lot of people in Bills land thought he was the real deal. He was our solution at left tackle. Some even thought he would have the same impact in the NFL like Yao Ming did in the NBA (from a Chinese point of view).

I know now not to get overly excited until I see what they can do on the field.

All jokes aside, I think that the Bills have two competent starters on their OL who didn't pan out with their first team. I like Erik Pears and Kraig Urbick starting for the Bills. Heck, if you disparage every guy who didn't make a team in his rookie season, then Fred Jackson wouldn't be in the NFL, either.

Good Luck to Ed Wang - I hope that he has a good career.

LOL...When I think of Ed Wang it reminds me not to get overly excited about draft picks. A lot of people in Bills land thought he was the real deal. He was our solution at left tackle. Some even thought he would have the same impact in the NFL like Yao Ming did in the NBA (from a Chinese point of view).

I know now not to get overly excited until I see what they can do on the field.

That was the best part! China!

I realy hope he makes the squad, he's had an unlucky start to say the least. Rooting for him.

Unlucky? He was very generously drafted by Buddy in the 5th round. He lasted at least as long as he should have with the Bills and another team has actually tossed him another lifeline.

Sounds pretty lucky to me.

he should've signed with the patsies for the wang-chung connection!

Ah, Eugene Chung… "The Human Turnstile," former first round bust with the Cheatriots***.

Quite the coincidence that the first two Asian-American NFL offensive linemen (Chung is Korean, Wang is Chinese) both went to… Virginia Tech.

Ah, Eugene Chung… "The Human Turnstile," former first round bust with the Cheatriots***.

Quite the coincidence that the first two Asian-American NFL offensive linemen (Chung is Korean, Wang is Chinese) both went to… Virginia Tech.

I believe Chung may be a coach now.