Good Lord! The Bills Just Keep Getting Better!

poo

Throwing it out their for post draft prognostications on the record vs the AFCE.

Wild prognostications commence!

I call a split with New England two wins against the Jets and a split with Miami.

Are we good enough to accomplish even this?!? Do you think the Bills will be undefeated in the division!?!

Or, will the 2013 season bring a new coach to Buffalo and the long road of rebuilding begun anew??!?

I like the offseason too, but sweeping the division is a bit of a stretch after going 1-5 last year, including getting hammered once by each opponent.

I think 3-3 is a realistic outcome.

Throwing it out their for post draft prognostications on the record vs the AFCE.

I call a split with New England two wins against the Jets and a split with Miami.

Are we good enough to accomplish even this?!? Do you think the Bills will be undefeated in the division!?!

Or, will the 2013 season bring a new coach to Buffalo and the long road of rebuilding begun anew??!?

Even with our impressive FA signings, we are bringing in quite a few young players, too. I'll say 4-2 against the AFCE.

Being conservative we finish 8 and 8. A little more optimistic 10 and 6.

While it is hard to argue with your conservative answer, anything less than a winning record this year and a real shot at the playoffs is reason for dismay. Chix are three years into their plan. They have overhauled the roster, they have their players in place. I know Fitzbeardy is not the guy anyone would prefer to have in a perfect world but Chix have not gone after anyone else. The key to the season will be how well the defense turns around. If the Bills can vault into a top 10 D then this team will be competitive and could go 10-6. If not, your 8-8 is probably right.

Unless they go 2-14 or worse I cannot see Gailey being replaced.

With the new defense, a healthy line up and our schedule, a Wild Card Berth is not out of the realm of possibility.

I'd say 4-2 is conservative. While we've improved immensely the rest of the division has done little or worse. The Jets have gotten worse & their locker room is a mess, MIA has a new coach & has become the pariah of the league seemingly overnight. & NE should still be good but we beat them last year and they haven't gotten any better.

Being conservative we finish 8 and 8. A little more optimistic 10 and 6.

They would have been 8-8 or better with last year's roster if they had just kept the injuries to non ridiculous.

With the addition of the two DE's and a good draft, anything less than 10-6 sounds terrible to me.

The schedule is also (projected to be) a lot easier this year.

Wow!