Let's spend one of our 4ths on another OT

Just a thought but Buddy did say he'd look for a couple of OTs in the draft. And if Glen does happen to be better at guard and cant swing the LT position we can put him at RG, Hairston at LT and Massie at RT. I like Pears but an oline of Hairston, Levitre, Wood, Glenn and Massie would be formidable for years to come.

Anyways just having some fun with it and humbly wondering what you guys thought.

Just a thought but Buddy did say he'd look for a couple of OTs in the draft. And if Glen does happen to be better at guard and cant swing the LT position we can put him at RG, Hairston at LT and Massie at RT. I like Pears but an oline of Hairston, Levitre, Wood, Glenn and Massie would be formidable for years to come.

Anyways just having some fun with it and humbly wondering what you guys thought.

Yes - exactly my thoughts. The way lineman on our team go down we need big time depth. We'd then have 4 solid tackles and 5 solid interior OL.

The only problem is we need linebackers big time

the OL has to have guys that are flexible, guys that can be backups at any position. Levitre has value that way and so does Glenn, they both can play all 5 positions. This Massie guy could likely play RT and both G spots. Meanwhile Urbik and Rinehart, as we saw last season, can only play G. Besides both are FAs next year and OL is super important. BPA

thats what i was thinking last night.grab another tackle and another defensive end for the rotation and mauybe kirk cousins for a developmental qb,id be happy with lineman the rest of the way...go bills!

This! Bills should definitely go after a QB. Cousins would be a excellent choice. They should do it in the 4th before he's gone. Maybe Boise State's Kellen Moore as well. GET A QB and groom him.

the OL has to have guys that are flexible, guys that can be backups at any position. Levitre has value that way and so does Glenn, they both can play all 5 positions. This Massie guy could likely play RT and both G spots. Meanwhile Urbik and Rinehart, as we saw last season, can only play G. Besides both are FAs next year and OL is super important. BPA

Can't Urbik play C?

ubrik filled in ok at C, hasnt he? better than levitre?

I had the same thought about Massey last night. Hairston/Glenn/Pears and then Massey would be a solid group to work with. I don't know about Sam Young---I don't think he's ever played.

Cousins might be the best available in 4th at Bills pick. I don't see anyone ahead of us taking him unless there is a trade-up. Alfonzo Dennard the CB from Nebraska is still available, what's the story with him? The highest graded player available other than Massie.

I agree. Plus Nix loves to draft tackles and move them inside. We would have great depth at every line position and some nice talent. Massie just might be highest rated on Bills board when we select. I am all for it

I don't see why. They have 3 OT's as it is, and 2 of them are a 2nd year player and a rookie.

You can never have too many good offensive lineman. You just can't.

I would say Urbik is pretty entrenched at right guard. I would think if Glenn couldn't handle LT they would move him to RT and Hairston back to LT.

I agree with almost everything you said, but Levitre was a disaster at C, he couldn't make an accurate shotgun snap. Once they figured this out and moved Urbik there instead, he held his own.

:thumbsup:

In all honesty, I'd prefer Zebrie Sanders over Massie. From everything I've read he seems to have better feet and is better in pass protection than Massie, which I like when putting a guy on the left.

From what I've read Massie has slow feet

Edited by tjprime

thats what i was thinking last night.grab another tackle and another defensive end for the rotation and mauybe kirk cousins for a developmental qb,id be happy with lineman the rest of the way...go bills!

Well cross Cousins off the list... Gone to the Skins..

Massie would be interesting... A couple of road graders in this draft and the Bills running game would look fantastic.

Best 40 at the combine at his position... and that hit on the Miami WR that got him ejected was sick. Dude's gonna bring some nasty to the defense... Maybe he'll lay out Gronkowski like that! :pirate:

I love this part of the draft. Now we get introduced to a variety of good players that few have heard of.