Mayock Lovers

You know what would make this draft even better. Some more great picks like Tank Carder and Q.B B.j. whatever from Chatanooga. A linebacker named Tank who`s like a piece of glass. Hurt alot and a nothing QB. What happened to the Tall receivers we like. We trade up for a 6th to 7th round prospect,but let the bigger better ones go. Where are the linebackers we need also ? If Glenn was so good why was he picked after a couple no-namers ? I hope he sheds 20 lbs. He could be the next big Mike. Watch the ankle ,knee and back problems at this level with the weight problem. Go Buddy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated this draft.. absolutly hated it, but iv come around. Gilmore in the first then glenn in the 2nd? thats a steal.. Not sold on TJ yet but i agree on the LB's. Lucky for us audie cole and nigel bradham are still there and are good value in this round, also i like bj coleman, would love for us to pick him up

I hated this draft.. absolutly hated it, but iv come around. Gilmore in the first then glenn in the 2nd? thats a steal.. Not sold on TJ yet but i agree on the LB's. Lucky for us audie cole and nigel bradham are still there and are good value in this round, also i like bj coleman, would love for us to pick him up

Glenn scares me with the weight. Like I said ankle, Knee and back problems start with weight problems. The problem is getting into shape ,shedding weight. Not used to working is how you got fat in the first place. Hope it works out. Thye graham pick is a stunner. Best player on the board? Reach pick.

Watched sports center, dont have NFL network. What did they exactly say about our draft? also how can you hate picking glenn when he was suppose to go in the first??

Mayock didn't like Glenn because he doesn't think he has the feet to play LT. Fair enough, I think, but we'll see. For my part, I don't care if he ends up at RG or RT. They're still getting a really good prospect who will help them and be an upgrade up front.

Watched sports center, dont have NFL network. What did they exactly say about our draft? also how can you hate picking glenn when he was suppose to go in the first??

Mayock had a 7th round grade on Graham. They ALL said Glenn was a guard. Showed him getting smoked by nobody De`s.

Glenn scares me with the weight. Like I said ankle, Knee and back problems start with weight problems. The problem is getting into shape ,shedding weight. Not used to working is how you got fat in the first place. Hope it works out. Thye graham pick is a stunner. Best player on the board? Reach pick.

Could you tell us who was actually at the top of the Bills board then?

Could you tell us who was actually at the top of the Bills board then?

I'm interested in this too. Since you seem to be the expert on everything that was and will be. Please enlighten us as to what the Bills graded the rest of the draft as that made Graham their next pick?

All Mycock could say about the Graham pick is that he had him as a seventh rounder. Nothing else; in other words, he really knew nothing else about him. That is the difference between a real scout and a glitter and glam announcer.

Nix wanted a speedy receiver. He knew Jax liked this kid from Florida and he made a teensy weensy trade to move up two spots to snatch him.

You can't coach speed and in case you missed it - Roscoe is no longer on the team.

Glenn bulked up last year like the rest of the Georgia line did - because he was told to do so by his coaches.

To me he looks an awful lot like Jason Peters.

What's the matter? Sun to bright today?

If Glenn was so good why was he picked after a couple no-namers ?

That's a great evaluation process you've got there. Clearly the only sensible 2nd round pick would be someone at a position that no one had picked yet.

Nix wanted a speedy receiver. He knew Jax liked this kid from Florida and he made a teensy weensy trade to move up two spots to snatch him.

You can't coach speed and in case you missed it - Roscoe is no longer on the team.

Glenn bulked up last year like the rest of the Georgia line did - because he was told to do so by his coaches.

To me he looks an awful lot like Jason Peters.

What's the matter? Sun to bright today?

I`ve seen it before with you. You`ll be the first to whine,when they don`t workout. Now on ignore list SEEYA.

All I hear on here is he`s the best. Can`t miss talent . Well ,he doesn`t like our picks alot. Did you see their faces on the NFL network with the Glenn and Graham pick ? Stunned. Now I guess Mayock doesn`t know anything post will begin. Funny.

Guys like Mayock and Kiper are paid to have STRONG opinions about players and team decisions as pertaining to the draft. They are the Simon Cowell of the professional football world. The real fact of the matter is that no one knows who did great and who didn't do great until these players get on the field and play some football.

If you want to slap down Mayock all you have to do just go back and roll the Mayock/Gabbert man-love tape of the 2011 draft season. I'm remember sitting there and laughing at them hating on Newton and loving Gabbert. Most fans were doing the same thing because the choice was obvious to us. This was the biggest decision for the Panthers GM and Mayock was wrong and the regular fans were right. Actually it wasn't even a decision, it was the obvious choice. Well that is if you're someone who's name isn't Mike Mayock.

That being said, one of the reasons why we all tune in is to hear what the "experts" have to say. Because for some strange reason we'll either feel a little happy or little upset about their reaction to our selection. Just like Simon Cowell.

Edited by 1billsfan

On if the Bills think Glenn can really end up being something special:

BN: We hope so. We talked about the guy too. Now he is 345. He has had two different strength coaches. I do not know how many offensive line coaches, I know two but one wanted him at 330. He did not worry about bulk and being big. He played at 330. The new guy comes in and within six months he wanted him at 345. That is where he is, which tells us something else about the guy. He wants to do what you ask him to do. With a guy with his ability if he wants to be good, he can be good.

That's a great evaluation process you've got there. Clearly the only sensible 2nd round pick would be someone at a position that no one had picked yet.

??? Two tackles picked before him this round Mitch Schawrtz from Cal to Browns and Amini Silatolu from small midwestern state to the panthers. Expert