LAMPish Daughter finally settled on a college

Guffalo

Daughter has been vacillating on different schools, she wanted to go south, last year she and my wife did the SEC/ACC tour, she wanted to cheer at a division 1 school.

She was accepted at most of the ones and seemed to have settled on one in Georgia (Georgia southern) at the last minute, she took off with my wife this week for University of South Carolina. She loves the school and she had already been accepted, this was the first time she was seeing it in person. SO now she is prancing around saying "go cocks" and doing the cheers, shoot me now!

Daughter has been vacillating on different schools, she wanted to go south, last year she and my wife did the SEC/ACC tour, she wanted to cheer at a division 1 school.

She was accepted at most of the ones and seemed to have settled on one in Georgia (Georgia southern) at the last minute, she took off with my wife this week for University of South Carolina. She loves the school and she had already been accepted, this was the first time she was seeing it in person. SO now she is prancing around saying "go cocks" and doing the cheers, shoot me now!

So, has she made her decision or is your reaction premature?

Wait until she gets the hat and tee-shirts that just say "Cocks" There are also tee-shirts that say "I love cocks." As long as she doesn't go to a bad Sorority, don't worry about too much.

Anyway, it is a great school. A lot of people I know went there; SC has two really good schools!

Wait until she gets the hat and tee-shirts that just say "Cocks" There are also tee-shirts that say "I love cocks." As long as she doesn't go to a bad Sorority, don't worry about too much.

Anyway, it is a great school. A lot of people I know went there; SC has two really good schools!

Yes she was kind enough to pick out a shirt that you described for me, I declined, and asked for a different one. ( I really wanted her at UB dammit)

Also, point of note, there is a part of campus/surrounding that is technically in the territorial jurisdiction of the Airport which is FTZ and can serve alcohol 24/7. Lots of parties at those bars, it's a great thing.

Also, point of note, there is a part of campus/surrounding that is technically in the territorial jurisdiction of the Airport which is FTZ and can serve alcohol 24/7. Lots of parties at those bars, it's a great thing.

You're just trying to stir up Guffalo, aren't you? His daughter is a sweet little baby in his eyes and all you can talk about is cocks and 24/7 access to alcohol.

You're just trying to stir up Guffalo, aren't you? His daughter is a sweet little baby in his eyes and all you can talk about is cocks and 24/7 access to alcohol.

So, what you're trying to say is all you're thinking about now is cocks and alcohol 24/7? I mean, that's what you're getting out of the article...

It's a pretty campus, I was just up that way a couple weeks ago. I got to check out the Five Points area and went to a pub called the Publick House that claims they have good wings (they don't), but they had some good local beer.

Columbia seemed like a weird town, where you have some business professionals, retirees, and college students all hanging out at the same bars in five points. Kinda cool, though.

There's a local burger place called Rockaway's Athletic Club that is unmarked, but has a pretty good pimento cheeseburger.

Edited by BlueFire