OK, who on this board is a 'Brony'?

The Poojer

I got a facebook sign in page?

Even worse....a sign in page to a facebook 3d party app (basically authorizing God knows who to access and spread your info even further than Facebook does on its own).

Thanks. I feel sorry for guys who didn't grow up with a father (or had a really sh---y one).

Edited by KD in CT

Even worse....a sign in page to a facebook 3d party app (basically authorizing God knows who to access and spread your info even further than Facebook does on its own).

Thanks. I feel sorry for guys who didn't grow up with a father (or had a really sh---y one).

:lol: Probably not meant as a joke, I know, but it made me laugh, with sadness...my dad and I had a really ****ty relationship most of my life...but I love the old bastard now!

Edited by Buftex

Not a Brony, but I'm not too ashamed to admit I've played a Yo Gabba Gabba drinking game with a group of my 21-27 year old friends, none of whom have children and only one of which had any reason to know Yo Gabba Gabba even existed (she's a preschool teacher.)

:lol: Probably not meant as a joke, I know, but it made me laugh, with sadness...my dad and I had a really ****ty relationship most of my life...but I love the old bastard now!

Definitely one of those funny/sad things. If a dude is into playing My Little Pony or whatever, something clearly went off the rails during the developmental years.

In the teenage years we all thought our Dad was a ball buster, but figured out how lucky we were once we grew up.

Not a Brony, but I'm not too ashamed to admit I've played a Yo Gabba Gabba drinking game with a group of my 21-27 year old friends, none of whom have children and only one of which had any reason to know Yo Gabba Gabba even existed (she's a preschool teacher.)

I don't know what Yo Gabba Gabba is, but there should be no apology necessary if it's a drinking game and at least some of the participants are attractive females.

If you can get past the ridiculousness of "grown men watching a little girl's cartoon" and actually watch the show, its not half bad. I was just like the rest of you when I first heard about Bronies, but one night I broke down and watched an episode, and can say I enjoyed it. It's a show made by talented people who honestly enjoy what they do, and you can see it.

I don't get into the EXTREME forms of fandom that this show gets, but I understand why it has a cult following. You should at least put your egos aside and check it out before you start calling people names.

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

If you can get past the ridiculousness of "grown men watching a little girl's cartoon" and actually watch the show, its not half bad. I was just like the rest of you when I first heard about Bronies, but one night I broke down and watched an episode, and can say I enjoyed it. It's a show made by talented people who honestly enjoy what they do, and you can see it.

I don't get into the EXTREME forms of fandom that this show gets, but I understand why it has a cult following. You should at least put your egos aside and check it out before you start calling people names.

I read your post with Morgan Freemans voice in my head. Let me just say, WOW, those are some powerful words there.