Sign of the Apocalypse

Lurker

1334380728[/url]' post='2436557']

I'm sure the show's producers required one of those clowns to include the Bills.

Kiper mentioned Tampa Bay and Carolina.

Trent Dilfer said the Seattle Seahawks.

I also found Dilfer to be the guy with the highest credibility and a pretty polished style, too.

Not sure what your point is SJ? It's a promo for the networks Draft coverage. So while they can't all rave on the Bills, we ARE in the discussion as up and comers League-wide. Given the debacle that is the NFCW and the Saints predicament, it makes sense to look there for other teams knockin' at the door.

The haters here will continue to proclaim we suck until our record shows otherwise. But losing the League-leading rusher and all-purpose yardage guy, his center, virtually the entire WR corps, along with an injured QB took its inevitable toll on us last year. Adding quality depth is the only thing left we can do to overcome this perennial issue.

Not sure what your point is SJ? It's a promo for the networks Draft coverage. So while they can't all rave on the Bills, we ARE in the discussion as up and comers League-wide. Given the debacle that is the NFCW and the Saints predicament, it makes sense to look there for other teams knockin' at the door.

The haters here will continue to proclaim we suck until our record shows otherwise. But losing the League-leading rusher and all-purpose yardage guy, his center, virtually the entire WR corps, along with an injured QB took its inevitable toll on us last year. Adding quality depth is the only thing left we can do to overcome this perennial issue.

My point was that I took the opportunity to take a shot at those clowns because that's what Mort and Kiper are…. clowns.

My comments had nothing to do for or against my unending love and optimism for the Bills.

I'm sure the show's producers required one of those clowns to include the Bills.

Kiper mentioned Tampa Bay and Carolina.

Trent Dilfer said the Seattle Seahawks.

I also found Dilfer to be the guy with the highest credibility and a pretty polished style, too.

Yes, Dilfer was a only fair QB, but seems to be a better announcer. Good for him!!!

Yes, Dilfer was a only fair QB, but seems to be a better announcer. Good for him!!!

I like the fact that when Dilfer speaks, his thoughts come out as a fair, measured, and thoughtful as opposed to most of those clowns whose opinions sound like some desperate sales pitch or an over-eager attempt at trying to impress people.

If I didn't know Mort or Kiper and was just talking with them as strangers, my first response would be to think to myself "this person is full of ****."

Dilfer is an excellent analyst, IMO. One of my favorite things he does is dissecting game tape of the QB prospects and posting on Twitter exactly what he sees as a former NFL QB. Things that the common fan, no matter how involved in the game they are, would rarely be able to pick up on.

we lost virtually the entire WR corps? Our top 2 WR appeared in all 32 games and had 28 starts between them. The passing yards per game in the first half of the season was 233, it was 229 the second half. We did lose Lee Evans, our number 2 WR the prior year....

So people who don't share your same opinion are "haters"? So this stuff of...you are what your record says you are...is a bunch of bullcrap?

Reminds me of TODAY'S pee wee sports where there are no losers, nobody keeps score and everyone is a winner regardless of their record.

So injuries be damned, depth be damned and record be damned! The fact is the Bills are winners!!