name your top 3 buffalo rasputins

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your top 3 worst analogies between Buffalo athletes and historical Russian figures!!!!

Clint Malarchuk : Catherine the Great - Instead of dying while fornicating with a horse he got his throat slashed with a skate and lived.

Ko Simpson : Anastasia Romanov - Unfathomable net worth yet managed to disappear without a trace.

JP Losman : Yuri Gegarin - First man in space and first QB to put a ball into sub orbit on a 5 yard out.

Edited by Jauronimo

Make your top 3 worst analogies between Buffalo athletes and historical Russian figures!!!!

Clint Malarchuk : Catherine the Great - Instead of dying while fornicating with a horse he got his throat slashed with a skate and lived.

Ko Simpson : Anastasia Romanov - Unfathomable net worth yet managed to disappear without a trace.

"I'm Ko Simpson of the Buffalo Bills, and I'm worth millions!"

I guess Ryan Denney's 31 starts may not be enough for him to make the list here.

JP Losman : Yuri Gegarin - First man in space and first QB to put a ball into sub orbit on a 5 yard out.

This is hilarious.

:)

put your top three that should have been cut after thier first year but kept hanging on .... as starters!

3 Rob johnson

2 Chris Kelsay

1 kieth ellison...without a doubt a guy I thought would be cut every year.

3: Chris Kelsay

2: JP Losman

1: Mike Williams (for his time here)

Jeff Wright (how do you beat the Super Bowl era Bills? up the middle)

Robert Royal is a good one (feet inbounds, moron)

Collins/Losman/Edwards (all were given too much time to fail)

Man, Robert Royal... I remember my friends and I would yell at the TV not to throw it to "stone hands." Guy just could not catch.

Jeff Wright (how do you beat the Super Bowl era Bills? up the middle)

Robert Royal is a good one (feet inbounds, moron)

Collins/Losman/Edwards (all were given too much time to fail)

Collins? He was draftedin '95, backed up Kelly for 2 years(and to be fair looked much improved the second year) and had one years as a starter before he and the Bills parted ways. Three years isn't exactly a long time, especially for a number two QB pick who seemed to be ascending by the end of '96...