Obama's War On Women

Obama should invite Ann Romney to the White House for a Beer Summit with him and Biden. They all have something in common

Dear liberals and "moderate independents,"

THIS is what shrill sounds like.

Sincerely,

A person who is not ashamed that his wife can stay home to raise their child.

Here we go again...just when you think the Obama campaign actually did something marginally right, for once = successfully turning the religious freedom issue into a women's rights issue....

They find a way to F that up, re-open the debate, and attack not just religious women, but now all stay at home mom's in general?

:lol:

Another example of: if you want something done right, put the far-left in charge of doing the opposite.

My prediction: this costs Obama 5 points with women in the next polls...with women now being polled specifically to see the effect of this....hysterical. :lol:

Dear liberals and "moderate independents,"

THIS is what shrill sounds like.

Sincerely,

A person who is not ashamed that his wife can stay home to raise their child.

Evil hateful Republicans hating on a Lesbian parent

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/democrats-respond-conservatives-are-attacking-ros

And her sexual orientation has what to do with that Epic Fail on CNN?

Evil hateful Republicans hating on a Lesbian parent

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/democrats-respond-conservatives-are-attacking-ros

And her sexual orientation has what to do with that Epic Fail on CNN?

What a hoot....................................right out of the standard liberal playbook.

If you are caught making a half-assed attack statement,

try and turn it around and claim that YOU are the victim here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vrE7DG1OWc

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/debuts-on-twitter-to-counter-dnc-advisors-insult/

Obama should invite Ann Romney to the White House for a Beer Summit with him and Biden. They all have something in common

By that token, Rosen shouldn't be talking about what's important to women because most are heterosexual and she's a lesbian. :rolleyes:

Hilary Rosen’s Spin

All of the focus so far has been on Rosen’s idiotic — and idiotically tone deaf — slap at Mrs. Romney.

What I think hasn’t gotten enough attention is this bit: “Well, first, can we just get rid of this word, ‘war on women’? The Obama campaign does not use it, President Obama does not use it — this is something that the Republicans are accusing people of using, but they’re actually the ones spreading it.

Really?

Republicans are unfairly accusing Democrats of using the “war on women” line when it’s really Republicans spreading it in order to defame Dems? Good lord, who told her to trot that out?

I searched my e-mail box and found dozens of fundraising e-mails from Democrats:

From Nancy Pelosi:

From James Carville:

From Donna Brazille:

And so on.

Now, I haven’t seen the phrase used in an e-mail from the Obama campaign itself. Then again, I delete most of these fundraising e-mails when they come in. The ones I found amount to the baloney that escaped the grinder. But Rosen does know that Obama is the head of the Democratic Party right? She does know that his DNC is pushing this WoW stuff to the hilt right? She does know that his campaign manager calls Romney the “most radically anti-women candidate in a generation.

But no, really, it’s the GOP that is spreading the false charge that Democrats are the ones talking about a “war on women.”

Jonah Goldberg

Human Events

As the smoking wreckage of the Democrats’ dumb “War on Women” narrative tumbles from the sky, we can at least enjoy some of the goofier attempts by the terrified White House to distance itself from close advisor and frequent visitor Hilary Rosen, who just became one of America’s most toxic political consultants.

Hapless White House spokesman Jay Carney was reduced to stammering that he personally knows three women named Hilary Rosen, so maybe the one who nuked the Democrat Party into orbit by sneering at Ann Romney’s stay-at-home motherhood isn’t the one who visited the White House 35 times.

No, seriously. He really said that.

“Well, first, can we just get rid of this word, ‘war on women’? The Obama campaign does not use it, President Obama does not use it — this is something that the Republicans are accusing people of using, but they’re actually the ones spreading it.”

Really??

This is from an email from the DSCC that I got LAST WEEK.

Thank you for an Unprecedented Show of Support!

We needed a massive show of Democratic grassroots strength, and boy, did you deliver! Last month, we received more contributions and raised more money than at any time since before the 2010 elections. Our grassroots donors clearly understand the serious threats we face from Republican extremists and Karl Rove-aligned SuperPACs. The GOP is prepping for a massive attack on our candidates, and thanks to our donors, we can fight back. Thanks for all you do to help Democrats win!

Least Surprising News of the Week

The GOP's war on women appears to be hurting them with women voters. According to a new USA Today/Gallup poll conducted in a dozen battleground states, 41 percent of women identify as Democrats, versus 24 percent who identify as Republicans. Among women voters in those twelve states, President Obama holds an 18 point lead over former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. And the trend isn't limited to the presidential election – other Democratic candidates currently holding large leads among women in new polls include Sherrod Brown of Ohio, Bill Nelson of Florida, and Tim Kaine in Virginia.

Yes Hilly, the Republicans coined the term "war on women." Makes a lot of sense. Just like since Ann Romney never worked, what other women have told her about what their concern were means nothing.

If this moron gets re-elected, we're so !@#$ed it's not even funny.

I believe 59,028,444 million voters said the same damn thing in 2004.

this so called war on women started when the R's wanted to pass bills demanding women get invasive tests if they chose to get an abortion!!!

tell us how are women treated in your home country Doc

I believe 59,028,444 million voters said the same damn thing in 2004.

this so called war on women started when the R's wanted to pass bills demanding women get invasive tests if they chose to get an abortion!!!

So that's a "war on women?" Or was it a "war on abortion," which has always been a Republican (I've never agreed with it) thing?

tell us how are women treated in your home country Doc

They've been treated very well, thank you.

Actually it started when some dingbat was invited to testify that free contraception was a woman's right.

And it wasn't "R's", nor was it "bills". One bill, in Virginia, that no one really wanted passed anyway.

States are rescinding fair wage laws for women.

Even Utah passed a law on abortion that can mean a woman with a late term miscarriage can be tried for MURDER

All you need to do is use Google. Open your eyes and the truth will shine through

Wisconsin State Senator Says Money Is Less Important To Women

Wisconsin's Repeal of Equal Pay Rights Adds to Battles for Women - dated Apr 7, 2012

Liberal or open to reality

States are rescinding fair wage laws for women.

Even Utah passed a law on abortion that can mean a woman with a late term miscarriage can be tried for MURDER

All you need to do is use Google. Open your eyes and the truth will shine through

Wisconsin State Senator Says Money Is Less Important To Women

Wisconsin's Repeal of Equal Pay Rights Adds to Battles for Women - dated Apr 7, 2012

Liberal or open to reality

Actually, Wisconsin repealed a law allowing women to sue employers for pay discrimination in state court. "Equal pay rights" still exists, the means for enforcing it just changed. And that's one state, not "states".

So I'm voting neither liberal, nor open to reality, but simply retarded.