It's official the NBC Morning show

Has turned into The nag you about your weight, weight loss show. Real news is dead.

Dude, that's like, so 10 years ago.

And NBC apologized for editing the Zimmerman 911 call. "Sorry for almost inciting a race-riot." Idiots.

Dude, that's like, so 10 30 years ago.

And NBC apologized for editing the Zimmerman 911 call. "Sorry for almost inciting a race-riot." Idiots.

Fixed. The NBC Morning show (and you can throw the NBC Nightly 'News' in there) couldn't be more transparent if they had actual Obama cheerleaders.

Dude, that's like, so 10 years ago.

So they sat in their editing room and said how can we make this sound worse than it is? :wallbash:

Did you just wake up from a 50 year nap?

I hate to agree with you but you're right. I don't remember the Today show ever being about news. It just would have a little 5-7 minute headline portion and then Bryan Gumball would make a cassarole with Julia Child.

Edited by John Adams

yeah, I guess it has never really been a news show. I'm the not smartest guy but you would thing that people who devote their lives to this profession would present with a little more sophistication. It's so easy to see through their ideological driven bull ****.

Edited by whateverdude

yeah, I guess it has never really been a news show. I'm the not smartest guy but you would thing that people who devote their lives to this profession would present with a little more sophistication. It's so easy to see through their ideological driven bull ****.

Speaking of partisan morning shows, do they put way too much makeup on all the Fox male anchors? They look like they bathe in carrot juice.

(No complaints about the FOX Anchormilfs.)

Edited by John Adams

Fixed. The NBC Morning show (and you can throw the NBC Nightly 'News' in there) couldn't be more transparent if they had actual Obama cheerleaders.

I was talking about all news outlets.

So they sat in their editing room and said how can we make this sound worse than it is? :wallbash:

Obviously. Hence the reason for the apology.

Speaking of partisan morning shows, do they put way too much makeup on all the Fox male anchors? They look like they bathe in carrot juice.

It's hard to stare Shepard Smith directly in the makeup.

Here's to hoping Zimmerman ends up with about a half billion of NBC's money.

Man, ain't that the truth.

It's hard to stare Shepard Smith directly in the makeup.

Every time I see Shepard Smith, I get this sudden urge for a bowl of Lucky Charms.

Don't know I don't have cable TV but I can attest to the fact that affiliate TV abc, nbc, cbs morning shows bradcast partisan news for bubble headed cheerleader.

I was at a bar today watching the news and they had Fox Business news which I don't get. Damn, I miss Liz Claman. The hottest redheaded MILF in broadcasting.