[closed]New Bills Nike Uniform Pic

Check the link here to the Bills unis on the Nike set- lots more pics and an explanation of the terribad collar:

http://nikeinc.com/nike-football/news/nfl-uniforms-buffalo-bills

Thanks for the link. This is very interesting; I went through about a dozen or so of the teams, and not all of them have incorporated all aspects of the Nike technology. For example, not every team opted for the "flywire" technology in the collar, and several didn't make any changes at all. Every team that incorporated the flywire collar has the v-block of one color. Look at the Broncos, Rams, Chargers, Ravens, Bengals, Vikings -- all have a similar result to the Bills. I don't think it's a big deal.

Pretty cool stuff -- the technology, that is. I can understand why the players are excited.

Pretty much the same but I love the cleats. We are in the very least one of the best unis in the league.

Really? Collar change may be tolerable but I find the cleats a whole new definition of ugly. So much red really distracts from the rest of the uni. To each his own I guess.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.