Know who I like? Tank Carder

That picture is from the Rose Bowl. He was Defensive MVP of that game, and I thought it was the most dominating defensive performance in years. Probably because I was rooting for Wisconsin, and he blew up half their plays.

I'm glad he's visiting. I'd use one of the 4th rounders on him fo' sho'.

I was going to say, how can a player named "Tank" be lousy?

PTR

Nice measurables, and he has gotten a lot of experience trying to cover wr and te. I do remember his great game last rose bowl. would not be a bad guy to draft...any clue what round? 2, 3, 4?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I've seen him everywhere from 3rd to 6th.

So if he is there with the one of the fourths, you grab him?

I actually like taking OLB that have played against a lot of spread offenses in college. If they have played at a high level there it will be an easier transition into the life of an OLB. especially when you are asked to cover Gronk, Keller, Hernandez. etc...

Tank Carder. I watched this guy mess up Wisconsin's bowl game a year ago. I swear he disrupted every play. I searched him last year, hoping the Bills would take him. He was only a junior. Now he's ready. He reminded me of Chris Spielman.

Just as good as Kuechly but slower and tougher. He looked off in his bowl game but I think he was injured because he was getting up real slow and gingerly. However I'd take him no problem.

So if he is there with the one of the fourths, you grab him?

I actually like taking OLB that have played against a lot of spread offenses in college. If they have played at a high level there it will be an easier transition into the life of an OLB. especially when you are asked to cover Gronk, Keller, Hernandez. etc...

Personally, I wouldnt use anything earlier than a 6th. He definitely shouldnt be covering those TEs. That is a Bryan Scott/Safety's job. I'd expect Carder to be a big Special Teams guy, and maybe get on the field in a couple years, or due to injuries.

Nice measurables, and he has gotten a lot of experience trying to cover wr and te. I do remember his great game last rose bowl. would not be a bad guy to draft...any clue what round? 2, 3, 4?

Most analysts have him going in the 5th or 6th round. By the way he didn't get the tank nickname on the football field. He was such a big baby when he was born, they started calling him tank. Look it up if you don't believe me.