Right now I'm laying in a hospital bed.

Thanks guys, I REALLY appreciate your condolences. Oh, btw, my IPhone. Love it, as far as I'm concerned it's the best device ever made!

hope you have a quick recovery

ive had my share of health issues and scares as well

as far as the iPhone is concerned I agree...it never leaves my side and is ridiculously addicting

Edited by Max997

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

This reminds me of the time my family and I were in the waiting room of the hospital waiting to hear whether my grandmother was alive or dead. We were very very very upset about my grandmother and I miss her to this day (she ended up passing that day), but we were still emotionally involved in the Bills game that was on the hospital waiting room television. It was surreal to be so upset about my grandmother but still, out of habit or sickness (i'm not really sure), compelled to watch the Bills game. I think we definitely have a sickness.

Get well soon. Ironic to think, the Bills most likely were at least a partial contributor to your condition, and now fully in your thoughts as you recuperate.

I believe I'd be the same way as you. On many a Sunday my blood pressure's gone through the roof. It's a love-hate-love relationship.

3001 posts and you wonder why your in the hospital? When I had mine in 2005, we were playing Miami when I came home and I was so drugged I couldn't get too excited about anything and it took all the fun out of it. Get well quick so your ready for the season to start and yell at the TV again for 3 hours. Beer and pretzel.

I am known as a well balanced, happy-go-lucky human with his act together, except when the Bills are on. Then I morph into a terroristic, rude S.O.B., or a ridiculously giddy child (depending on if they are losing or winning). The sad part is...I actually do not want help. I want to be this way. I feel bad my family has to leave the house though during their games. This has gone on for decades. I will never change!

Get well soon man!!

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

A heart attack before the draft...that sucks. get well soon and dont read too much on the forums...lol

Most importantly, get better ASAP, I hope you have a quick recovery. One thing though, if you make any predictions about the Bills drafting WR Stephen Hill at #10, I will find you and finish you off myself LOL! Other than that, many prayers and well wishes coming your way my man!

Tipster, hope you're back on your feet and walking around soon(a LOT of walking helps everything--unless you get hit by a truck). The thought of multiple prognostications doesn't bother me, but the thought of anyone doing nothing, especially in this economy, is just WRONG!

Let this event be a clarion call. Be Well Soon!

Did the doctors tell you that they found a lot of chicken wing residue caking your heart when they went in for the tune-up? Eat your vegetables, lay off the hot sausage and go for more walks. Living in Ft. Myers you can't blame the snow and weather for your lack of exercies. Unless there is a hurricane keep moving.

Seriously, take care of yourself and get well. I'm tired of arguing with the same people. I need some new blood to irritate.