Yup, it's the Republican's fault, alright

Does she really think he wouldn't have done it anyway? I know she doesn't want to have to admit that parenting has a lot to do with the types of decisions children make, but blaming a senator? Really?

If one of my relatives drowns while swimming next week I'm going to blame Rand Paul for not making swimming illegal!

Does she really think he wouldn't have done it anyway? I know she doesn't want to have to admit that parenting has a lot to do with the types of decisions children make, but blaming a senator? Really?

If one of my relatives drowns while swimming next week I'm going to blame Rand Paul for not making swimming illegal!

Can't we just out law death?

Can't we just out law death?

Only for the poor. The oppressive rich bastards need to die so that the gubment can redistribute their wealth through death taxes, which need to be set at 120% of the estate's value to be fair and just.

I just read in a book this morning that Australia used to outlaw swimming during the day. You could go in the morning or evening, but not the middle of the day.

Only for the poor. The oppressive rich bastards need to die so that the gubment can redistribute their wealth through death taxes, which need to be set at 120% of the estate's value to be fair and just.

I would say more along the lines of 150% We can harvest their organs after death that sell them and use the money to pay for gasoline for the poor!

Synthetic marijuana is nasty stuff. Every time one formula gets banned, a slightly-altered form of synthetic TCH is created, which keeps theses companies one step ahead of any restrictions. Maybe its time to just legalize the real stuff, as it seems to be much safer than the man-made variety. I can't remember too many cases of potheads barreling into houses at 100 mph. Maybe 10 mph...