Why doesn't Kamar Aiken get any love?

Because he hasn't proven anything yet....I thought it was interesting when we took on injuries that Aiken didn't get more burn

This is kinda directed at all this Hill love I've been hearing (who also has proved nothing), I just want to say we already have physical freaks on the team right now- Aiken also broke all of Brandon Marshall's weight lifting records.

Because he hasn't proven anything yet....I thought it was interesting when we took on injuries that Aiken didn't get more burn

++

I agree that he showed some potential in the preseason and I was also surprised that he didn't get any opportunity when the

WR corp was decimated with injuries. I can only conclude that the coaches saw something that caused them not to be very

excited about Aiken.

++

I agree that he showed some potential in the preseason and I was also surprised that he didn't get any opportunity when the

WR corp was decimated with injuries. I can only conclude that the coaches saw something that caused them not to be very

excited about Aiken.

That is probably an accurate assessment.

I have great hopes that Aiken can become a decent WR for us.

Hopefully, it was the wacky off-season last year that stunted his development.

I have to imagine someone in the NFL monitors this site because often within hours of NFL links being posted they are taken down.

He can catch about anything tossed to him, at least what I saw in preseason.

He gets so little Love, the NFL removed his highlight video

After his girlfriend informed them of the copyright infringement.

Not really. Stevie stood out in preseason. Aiken was a jag.

Surprised they let him go. They're pretty thin at WR. In fact they have been since Keenan McCardell.

:)

Aiken has tiny hands. Seriously. Maybe he doesn't catch well in practice. Since catching is kinda the most important thing a WR does it doesn't help having tiny hands. Not saying he can't catch just saying it might effect his performance in practice therefore he doesn't get any PT.

Edit: it's Marcus Easely that has freakishly small hands.

I can't find Aiken's hand size.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/combine/wr.html

Side bar:

I'd love to be in the draft room for that 4th round pick. "Hey we need a tight end, somehow Aaron Hernandez is still there."

"He smoke some Mary Jane, No way! Let's draft this Kid with freakishly small hands that started one year at that football powerhouse UCONN, Marcus Easely."

"who?"

Edited by Why So Serious?

Aiken has tiny hands. Seriously. Maybe he doesn't catch well in practice. Since catching is kinda the most important thing a WR does it doesn't help having tiny hands. Not saying he can't catch just saying it might effect his performance in practice therefore he doesn't get any PT.

Edit: it's Marcus Easely that has freakishly small hands.

I can't find Aiken's hand size.

http://www.footballs...combine/wr.html

Side bar:

I'd love to be in the draft room for that 4th round pick. "Hey we need a tight end, somehow Aaron Hernandez is still there."

"He smoke some Mary Jane, No way! Let's draft this Kid with freakishly small hands that started one year at that football powerhouse UCONN, Marcus Easely."

"who?"

Well that book is still in its early chapters.

BTW, I always link that site and I would advise people to click on it and peruse the measurables of all these guys and compare it to their production as NFL players.

Check out for instance, David Gettis (the list is alphabetized) and then think of prospects this year who "blew up the combine."