Dear HBO

Justice

after yesterday's activity, I would love a repeat of last year. Show the Jets again!! It's gold, Jerry, gold.

They didn't have "Hard Knocks", last year, because of the lockout.

Why wouldn't Bills' fans want to see our team on HK. Looks like a fun show. They don't reveal anything specific about the playbook or game plans. Why do some of you reject the idea?

While it would be cool, I would have to pass. Too much of a distraction, imo.

It would be interesting to go over the list of teams' records in the season immediately following their appearance on Hard Knocks and compare with the year before, maybe.

Subjectively, the Jets did fairly well even though they looked like complete jerks.

The Cowboys had a bad season after, I believe.

I have no recollection of how the Chiefs did.

It would absolutely be fun-and-a-half to have the Bills on and see the behind the scenes in so much detail, but I sure wouldn't want it to hurt their performance when it counts.

They didn't have "Hard Knocks", last year, because of the lockout.

Why wouldn't Bills' fans want to see our team on HK. Looks like a fun show. They don't reveal anything specific about the playbook or game plans. Why do some of you reject the idea?

Potential distraction to the team.

And I am with the others: NO.

Put the Jets back on. Either Tebow will pull the team together, or Tebow-mania will pull it apart at the seams.

Early money is on the latter.

No thank you. I usually agree with the maxim that Any Publicity is Good Publicity, but we don't need publicity. We need laser-like focus on improving the product on the field, getting it done on the field, and making the playoffs. Nothing else matters.