TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

That's your definition....Have at it Teblow lover!!!

Well, actually it is dictionary.com's definition.....and thank you for proving my point.

troll definition

n.

an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually it is dictionary.com's definition.....and thank you for proving my point.

troll definition

n.

an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war.

I haven't flamed anyone in here...nothing inflammatory about misspelling his name IMO....That's my play on his name that assesses his QB play and potential at the NFL level. If that evokes an emotional response by you or anyone else on this board and you're not his Mom or some other relative....then shame on you!!! LOL

I haven't flamed anyone in here...nothing inflammatory about misspelling his name IMO....That's my play on his name that assesses his QB play and potential at the NFL level. If that evokes an emotional response by you or anyone else on this board and you're not his Mom or some other relative....then shame on you!!! LOL

Just a heads up, for your own sake, it makes you look 12 years old, and gives everyone a good reason to completely disregard your posts and opinions. If that's what youre after, more power to you. But it gets old and childish pretty quickly when you have people willing to have an actual discussion.

<br>Just a heads up, for your own sake, it makes you look 12 years old, and gives everyone a good reason to completely disregard your posts and opinions.  If that's what youre after, more power to you. But it gets old and childish pretty quickly when you have people willing to have an actual discussion.<br>
<br><br>Thanks for your POV....I'll take that into consideration for the sake of serious football discussion.  Peace.<br><br><br><br><br>BTW, Here on TBD I have for years seen Tom Brady called Marsha, Aaron Maybin called Error Maybe, Dolphins called Dolfelons, Colin Cowherd called Cowturd, etc. without all of the emotional responses and calling posters out as trolls.  Had to point that out.<br> Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Are you screaming and stamping your feet too? Aren't college statistics and performance the exact thing that has everyone sporting wood over Andrew Luck.....the guy who puts up big numbers against some pretty piss-poor PAC 12 teams? I think Luck is actually a good QB prospect, but you can't sit there and get all dreamy eyed over Luck when his only body of work has been in college.....yes college, which apparently is meaningless....I repeat, meaningless.....except that it is exactly what every draft board is based on.

Except Luck is arguably the best college QB prospect of all-time, including Peyton Manning, who was probably the best. Light years ahead of Tebow as a prospect, even though Tebow had a far, far better college career. There isn't one serious person out there that I have read that doesn't think Luck is the clear #1 pick overall and the player of a lifetime. And virtually everyone thinks so that has actually watched and studied him.

Except Luck is arguably the best college QB prospect of all-time, including Peyton Manning, who was probably the best. Light years ahead of Tebow as a prospect, even though Tebow had a far, far better college career. There isn't one serious person out there that I have read that doesn't think Luck is the clear #1 pick overall and the player of a lifetime. And virtually everyone thinks so that has actually watched and studied him.

+1

The worst thing about Tebow is the following of fans that he had that didn't support their team until he was put into the game. What I saw from their last game was pathetic. Booing Orton on every incomplete was not only ridiculous, but had a negative effect on the entire team. Those who have played football know how the crowd gets you going. That's why there is an advantage when you're the home team. I'll give you that Orton was looking like crap that game, but even when Tebow was fumbling snaps and completing 40% of his passes, they were still blindly cheering.

Shame on you Denver fans. I only root against Tebow for your pain.

The worst thing about Tebow is the following of fans that he had that didn't support their team until he was put into the game. What I saw from their last game was pathetic. Booing Orton on every incomplete was not only ridiculous, but had a negative effect on the entire team. Those who have played football know how the crowd gets you going. That's why there is an advantage when you're the home team. I'll give you that Orton was looking like crap that game, but even when Tebow was fumbling snaps and completing 40% of his passes, they were still blindly cheering.

Whatever...just don't root against him on Oct. 23rd, Nov. 17th, or Dec. 18th

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

The best thing for everyone involved would be for the flutie fanboys and the tebag ball-washers to get into a deathmatch in which no one survives.

Tebow had a far, far better college career in a far, far better conference.

What makes Andrew Luck such a prodigious QB prospect? Obviously it can't be his on-field performance, because it simply pales in comparison to what Tebow did in college (again, in a MUCH stronger conference). So are we saying Andrew Luck is the greatest prospect of all time because of...his throwing motion? Can you shed any light on this?

Tebow had a far, far better college career in a far, far better conference.

What makes Andrew Luck such a prodigious QB prospect? Obviously it can't be his on-field performance, because it simply pales in comparison to what Tebow did in college (again, in a MUCH stronger conference). So are we saying Andrew Luck is the greatest prospect of all time because of...his throwing motion? Can you shed any light on this?

He's big, very smart, fast, and strong. He makes every single throw with ease. He can play in the pocket and he can scramble and he can run. He has great mechanics and footwork and throwing style. He has a tight windup and fast release. He comes from a pro style offense with tremendous coaching on all levels. He's very accurate and can fit the ball into tight spots. He has a great pedigree as his father was an NFL QB and he lived with it his entire life. He has great touch on short passes medium passes and long passes. He reads defenses well and often looks to 2nd and 3rd receivers. He spreads the ball around. He wins games. There is nothing he can't do as a pro prospect, that is why he is considered to be the best.

Tebow on the other hand, never played in a pro style offense. Is not good as a pocket passer at all, and even has trouble holding onto a snap. Has absolutely terrible mechanics which may be incurable. He has a very long windup and very slow release. He lacks touch on a lot of passes. He's never been asked to read defenses. There are a lot of things he can't do as a pro prospect, including probably the most important, which is throw like a pro quarterback, especially in today's game.

He's big, very smart, fast, and strong. He makes every single throw with ease. He can play in the pocket and he can scramble and he can run. He has great mechanics and footwork and throwing style. He has a tight windup and fast release. He comes from a pro style offense with tremendous coaching on all levels. He's very accurate and can fit the ball into tight spots. He has a great pedigree as his father was an NFL QB and he lived with it his entire life. He has great touch on short passes medium passes and long passes. He reads defenses well and often looks to 2nd and 3rd receivers. He spreads the ball around. He wins games. There is nothing he can't do as a pro prospect, that is why he is considered to be the best.

Tebow on the other hand, never played in a pro style offense. Is not good as a pocket passer at all, and even has trouble holding onto a snap. Has absolutely terrible mechanics which may be incurable. He has a very long windup and very slow release. He lacks touch on a lot of passes. He's never been asked to read defenses. There are a lot of things he can't do as a pro prospect, including probably the most important, which is throw like a pro quarterback, especially in today's game.

Outstanding Comparison/Contrast. :thumbsup:

I take it you werent a Bills fan when we had Flutie and Johnson? Or when we had Bledsoe and Losman?

Lots of people made their opinions clear, often during the games.

This is what happens in a QB controversy, and the Bills Nation is guilty of it as well.

yeah, cause that has never happened in Buffalo, or 30 other cities in the NFL. Have you forgotten when the stadium cheered when Rob Johnson was injured?