TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i could as easily respond, that people are defending Tebow because people are CONTINUOUSLY STATING THEIR OPINIONS AS FACT AND DECLARING HIM A BUST BEFORE HE EVEN HAS 6-10 STARTS! wow, i can use caps too! By the way, capitalizing words doesn't make the point more correct or valid.

In Bills parlance, i hope he gets even half the chances that Trent Edwards, JP, or Rob Johnson got.

And quoting Ramius is pointless because as a Seminole, his hatred of Tebow goes back to when his Noles got steam-rolled by Tebow year after year after year.......

Years with Tebow as the starter:

2007 Florida 45 Florida State 12

2008 Florida 45 Florida State 15

2009 Florida 37 Florida State 10

You Teebs just keep digging a deeper hole for yourselves. He isn't a quality NFL QB. Lots of NFL players pray, he isn't the Chosen One.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

Wait Jesus said that too??

I like how you two suddenly get not so serious after timmy gets shown the f'n gate today. Got any more cute replies after you defended this train wreck for 5 pages? I didnt think so.

And now.....? Silence from the tebow supporters. Good for u cowards.

I think people have confused this thread with "last post wins."

How does this non-Bills topic still have legs?

Ask barbarian, he started the thread. It never had anything to do with the bills, except for the people who wanted the bills to trade for him.

I like how you two suddenly get not so serious after timmy gets shown the f'n gate today. Got any more cute replies after you defended this train wreck for 5 pages? I didnt think so.

And now.....? Silence from the tebow supporters. Good for u cowards.

Oh don't worry, once Tebow does something good again, we'll be back with a vengeance. It doesn't make much sense to come on here talking about how awesome he was after such a pedestrian performance, does it? Again, this argument is far from over. At least we came on here at all to take our licks. I hope we get the same courtesy once we get the last laugh.

Cowards? Are you admins who keep sending me private messages noticing this unsolicited provocation?

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan

Oh don't worry, once Tebow does something good again, we'll be back with a vengeance. It doesn't make much sense to come on here talking about how awesome he was after such a pedestrian performance, does it? Again, this argument is far from over. At least we came on here at all to take our licks. I hope we get the same courtesy once we get the last laugh.

It does make much sense if you have any integrity at all. And calling his performance "pedestrian" is an overstatement.

if that makes you feel good about yourself then just keep thinking that.

Again, you started this thread. I don't start threads titled "NEWTON!!!!!!" after every amazing performance he puts in, even though i'm a huge fan of Cam's. Just doesn't seem right on a Buffalo Bills board. Not really relevant, ya know what i mean?

Either way, you clearly can dish it out after after a nail-biting tebow win over a winless Miami team, but can't really take it after an ass kicking to a team with an actual defense and something to play for.

You see Buffalo Barbarian, Zulu's problem is he expects us to do what he does - continue to rail about our "opinion" despite a total and complete lack of empirical evidence. He does not recognize ANY difference between our arguments and his own - so when after a game where Tebow is less than we expect him to be, he comes on here making personal attacks against our integrity and courage...LOL...this dude does at least make me laugh.

Zulu - Tebow was not good today. And it didn't take an ounce of courage to say that. Man I really do LOL @ you.

It does make much sense if you have any integrity at all. And calling his performance "pedestrian" is an overstatement.

Again, you started this thread. I don't start threads titled "NEWTON!!!!!!" after every amazing performance he puts in, even though i'm a huge fan of Cam's. Just doesn't seem right on a Buffalo Bills board. Not really relevant, ya know what i mean?

Either way, you clearly can dish it out after after a nail-biting tebow win over a winless Miami team, but can't really take it after an ass kicking to a team with an actual defense and something to play for.

You do realize that you didn't have to click on the thread when you saw it right? Or was it just COURAGE for you to come on here and spout off your drivel?

That's some expert backtracking southgeorgia, i'll give you that. You even put "opinion" in quotes, for some unknown reason that i suppose you thought would make you sound smarter, more clever, or whatever. It's still only your opinion, however, an opinion which seems more and more unfounded by the week.

As far as empirical evidence goes, how does 18 for 39 sound, plus a 100 yard pick six. Raw stats (not even meaningless college numbers!); can't get much more empirical than that.

That's some expert backtracking southgeorgia, i'll give you that. You even put "opinion" in quotes, for some unknown reason that i suppose you thought would make you sound smarter, more clever, or whatever. It's still only your opinion, however, an opinion which seems more and more unfounded by the week.

As far as empirical evidence goes, how does 18 for 39 sound, plus a 100 yard pick six. Raw stats (not even meaningless college numbers!); can't get much more empirical than that.

That was one courageous response!