Mike Jasper talks to kids about healthy eating

Beerball

Great to see Jasper taking care of himself and bringing his enthusiasm to the community.

I'll be looking for him in training camp. I'm curious about his current weight and how he's progressed, whether he looks like an NFL o-lineman now.

I can't help but to root for this guy.

Yea, how can you not? Seems like a real great story emerging, I also agree that he looks fantastic. I'll be interested to see where they work him on the O-line this year. If he's lost even more weight from when they brought him in, with his athletic ability I'm wondering if they try him as backup swing tackle.

Jasper is looking good in that picture. Good for him.

That was my initial impression too but his cheeks still look mega-chubby - do you think he's really shaped up?

I am rooting for this guy too.

I think they signed him at the end of the season because they can do more with signed players than PS guys, which hopefully means they saw progress and promise.

That was my initial impression too but his cheeks still look mega-chubby - do you think he's really shaped up?

I am rooting for this guy too.

I think they signed him at the end of the season because they can do more with signed players than PS guys, which hopefully means they saw progress and promise.

Do a quick google image search and look at what he used to look like. You can see a marked difference.

His coaches at Bethel should be ashamed of themselves. He could have died from a heart attack or diabetes

His mother should be ashamed of herself, if not in jail for child abuse. It starts (or more precisely, it should start) at home.