Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

You listen to schit that happened 100 years ago (other than Jackie Robinson not getting to play in a spring training game) and assume that it's a racist community now? I heard that this guy Zimmermann had lacerations both on the front of his neck and the back. How true? Who knows? He could have done it to himself. All the people getting their panties all in a wad should just sit back and let it play out. As Darin said, remember the Duke lacrosse player f'up? How about Tawnya Brawley? Don't be so anxious to come to conclusions.

This was my first substantive post in this thread. You'll notice that I, along with others was more interested in justice being served rather than a specific outcome that somehow validates their sensibilities? It's funny, when you don't jump to conclusions right away you don't have to continually find ways to defend those conclusions. What's also funny is that lyrbob will never see how he is being ridiculed.up above for getting sucked into the false narrative of the MSM, etc. He has me on "ignore" because I caught him in a falsehood and called him out on it persistently over the years and he would never respond.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Zimmerman's a racist at 2:19 you hear him say "!@#$ing coons" I'm pretty sure that's a term of endearment.

I think your listening of the tape was clouded by shock and sadness and denial.

I'm a very opinionated person who dares to think out side the box, and enjoy doing it,

What I hate is the good post from actual thread contributers that get washed up in all the BS,

why do you come here?

why do you not have the ability to answer a simple question, troll?

What you're said did not answer his question.

I come here because I don't get much attention in my life and the names you call me make me feel like someone cares and pays attention. I also like that I can learn better legal terms and how negligence works. Its also really neat to learn how to spell new words.

I'm a very opinionated person who dares to think out side the box, and enjoy doing it,

What I hate is the good post from actual thread contributers that get washed up in all the BS,

but by all means, lets continue the BS that has no bearing what so ever on the case, just so you can sleep good tonight,

why do you come here?

"Thinking out of the box" is not a strength when you're a congenital moron like yourself.

And you don't have discussions. You just spout off nonsense in hope that someone will validate you. You just said as much - you can only have discussions with people who agree with you.

but by all means, lets continue the BS that has no bearing what so ever on the case, just so you can sleep good tonight,

why do you come here?

You have 8 pages of posts in this thread and your first post was June 28, 2013. It's obvious that you haven't followed this case other than an occasional Nancy Grace program. You've brought you SB clown act to PPP and it's not welcome. Go away. Your knowledge level is on the minus side. You'd be better off knowing nothing, because everything you know about ths case is wrong. Look at my posts 2895-2897. These guys are your heroes? Move along, little doggy.

and of course more BS from the biggest BS spreader on TBD :lol:

even does it for a living...

wait, almost the biggest, Mr Chief turdspreader has just arrived on the scene,

well lybob sure shut your punk ass up in a hurry didn't he Mr whos the biggest turd in the house now, lol

alright, coward. Answer your words....

Give me examples of the BS I've spread. You may do any thing you'd like across all boards and all of my posts...

I am calling you out.. No name calling. Just saying you are an troll and a coward. Stand behind your words and see if you can make a point. If you cannot then may never mention me again and believe it will matter or be acknowledged. I will leave you to the folks here that have time and care about you.

So, I call you out, Dog14744. Otherwise you will be a gutless coward.

Edit: and we will let our peers judge if your examples are reasonable. Or more of the psycho babble lonely guy in The basement babble.

Edited by jboyst62

well lybob sure shut your punk ass up in a hurry didn't he Mr whos the biggest turd in the house now, lol

Yes, he did, because arguing the police report with an unsourced picture of a red jacket and a semantic argument about "grass" and "grass stains" wasn't even worth my thinking about, you !@#$ing toadstool.

Dude you are by far the most stupidest poster on PPP and have no reason to be posting in this forum

(even stupider then DC)

Now that doesn't make me feel any special pride over graduating from the same HS as you might have. As far as me being "stupider" than DC, in some areas you are probably right. In others, not so right. We all have our strengths (well at least some of us do) and I meant that as a slam against you. You never know, maybe he wanted to have some special skills in my areas and it just wasn't so. I have a lot of respect for Tom's knowledge in certain areas, but that doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest prick around. He's our prick though. Stop the blushing, you weasal.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I keep coming back for the real contributers to this thread like lybob and this guy right here

Going to Lybob for support. :lol: Is this a retard march? Go back to shout box and babble. Let the adults talk here.

snarkiness on post #20? ill jump on to the next cause if my next cause is your sister perhaps.

just that quick.....gtfo, RLB stands strong in his GZ is a shmo angle.

Drinking and driving lawnmowers is still an offense, did you know that?

Going to Lybob for support. :lol: Is this a retard march? Go back to shout box and babble. Let the adults talk here.

Stick around, Mr. Orchard Park, but I have this funny feeling you've been around here a long time, and I don't think it was just lurking. You have to be truly invested here to understand the true comedic value of conner. Do you know how to pm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUqY3tyttc

GZ being interviewed

why GZ will be acquitted, Florida's stand your ground and self defense burden of proof http://www.tampabay....ding-on/1233133

Interesting stuff indeed. In the police interview George is all over the place. Trayvon's running, he's not running, he's walking, he's skipping. Then the article you linked to in scary for the prosecution's case based on how this law has been used in the past.

To all who say Trayvon attacked George, what exactly makes you think that?

George did follow him in is car and on foot. Perhaps Trayvon was standing his ground and protecting himself from a guy who followed him by car and foot and perhaps even knew the follower had a gun.

If at all possible, if anyone replies to this, please keep name calling and insults out. Just tell me why you think Trayvon was the aggressor.

I think it is very possible that this was a case of two knuckleheads who should have just minded their own business and gone to Target or home as the case may be. Perhaps they were both up to no good. One's dead and the other's life will never be the same and will probably get worse in a couple of weeks. Senseless.

Not trying to turn this into a gun control debate, but this is exactly why some citizens don't want people walking around with guns in public places. Especially the ones that like to play cops and robbers.

snarkiness on post #20? ill jump on to the next cause if my next cause is your sister perhaps.

just that quick.....gtfo, RLB stands strong in his GZ is a shmo angle.

of course you need to throw my sister into this. Congratulations, you past the first test of being a record class loser

what is a record class loser? is that someone who creates a 2nd dummy account ? then drinks too much whiskey and slurs his words when typing?

anyways enough out of you, it's not like i look forward to retorting to another one of your half ass attacks.

3rd wtf are you talking about, there are no drinks, there is no tin foil hat, there is no conspiracy theory, I am not one of you.

Interesting stuff indeed. In the police interview George is all over the place. Trayvon's running, he's not running, he's walking, he's skipping. Then the article you linked to in scary for the prosecution's case based on how this law has been used in the past.

To all who say Trayvon attacked George, what exactly makes you think that?

George did follow him in is car and on foot. Perhaps Trayvon was standing his ground and protecting himself from a guy who followed him by car and foot and perhaps even knew the follower had a gun.

If at all possible, if anyone replies to this, please keep name calling and insults out. Just tell me why you think Trayvon was the aggressor.

I think it is very possible that this was a case of two knuckleheads who should have just minded their own business and gone to Target or home as the case may be. Perhaps they were both up to no good. One's dead and the other's life will never be the same and will probably get worse in a couple of weeks. Senseless.

Not trying to turn this into a gun control debate, but this is exactly why some citizens don't want people walking around with guns in public places. Especially the ones that like to play cops and robbers.

Here is an aerial with an overlay depicting where each of them traveled on foot. If you want the link, go to my post #2883 of this thread. Trayvon easily could have avoided the altercation by not doubling back 400' and jumping GZ. At one time he was at his father's patio, while GZ was that 400' away.

post-9928-0-50528600-1373280277_thumb.jpg