Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Martin was shot dead, how do we know he wasn't fighting Zimmerman over the gun Zimmerman pullled and yelling for help?

Yes, if someone has a gun pointed at you you're going to yell "help, help, help" rather than say "I give up, don't shoot".

I question if you are even housebroken yet.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy, you know the trial is boring when the entire thread devolves into one idiot repeatedly posting laughably stupid things just for attention.

Regarding the trial, when are the riots scheduled to start?

Are you referring to the "understandable, spontaneous expressions of outrage at an unjust verdict (+ looting) ? ?

Edited by B-Man

If the State wanted Zimmerman’s hide, they’d have to fight for it, hard, and at high cost. Any thought that there might be a relatively brief defense was cast aside. I expect that not only will there be a vigorous defense, it will be a 10 gauge double-barreled coach-gun defense, to the head.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/zimmerman-trial-day-9-families-feud-over-scream-identification/

what If Zimmermans account of what happened doesn't add up?

It likely isn't 100% right. Doesn't mean you get to make up whatever you want.

How can martin go for a gun while straddling Zimmerman, he can't, just like Zimmerman couldn't pull the weapon out in my opinion with martin on top of him straddling him up to his arm pits, its not possible.

Another problem is the bullet trajectory going straight through the heart suggests they were facing one another (parellel) when the fatal shot occured.

Are you suggesting they were standing face to face?

Sounds like you are now describing murder but can't prove it so you'll accept manslaughter

what If Zimmermans account of what happened doesn't add up?

How can martin go for a gun while straddling Zimmerman, he can't, just like Zimmerman couldn't pull the weapon out in my opinion with martin on top of him straddling him up to his arm pits, its not possible.

Another problem is the bullet trajectory going straight through the heart suggests they were facing one another (parellel) when the fatal shot occured.

How is Zimmermans blood ending up on the front of Martins sweatshirt unless Zimmerman was on top?

wouldn't the blood from martins wound traveled downward had he been vertical when shot?

When you get fatally shot, you tend to fall. With GZ's face all bloodied, there is more than a fair chance that the blood could be transferred to the cherubic TM who has every a-hole in this country really reaching to find a reason why he didn't do what he did. After court was shut down today, I heard some guest speaker on CNN claim that it was GZ's duty as a NWP to protect and make sure that no harm happened to TM, because after all, he could have been a resident there. He outdogged dog with that one.

When you get fatally shot, you tend to fall. With GZ's face all bloodied, there is more than a fair chance that the blood could be transferred to the cherubic TM who has every a-hole in this country really reaching to find a reason why he didn't do what he did. After court was shut down today, I heard some guest speaker on CNN claim that it was GZ's duty as a NWP to protect and make sure that no harm happened to TM, because after all, he could have been a resident there. He outdogged dog with that one.

Plus, this whole spin that how did TM's hoodie get bloodied but GZ's hoodie did not? (Oh, yeah, hoodies are so bad, that's why GZ profiled him - except that GZ was wearing one, too).

Ok, so some believe that the blood fell upon TM who was underneath GZ facing upwards. They are missing the evidence which the state entered saying the hoodie was baggy. Clearly, if the hoodie is baggy its rubbing against whoever is underneath. Not only that, but laying a corpse in rain for 3+ hours is not too good for the corpse or evidence.

Plus, this whole spin that how did TM's hoodie get bloodied but GZ's hoodie did not? (Oh, yeah, hoodies are so bad, that's why GZ profiled him - except that GZ was wearing one, too).

Ok, so some believe that the blood fell upon TM who was underneath GZ facing upwards. They are missing the evidence which the state entered saying the hoodie was baggy. Clearly, if the hoodie is baggy its rubbing against whoever is underneath. Not only that, but laying a corpse in rain for 3+ hours is not too good for the corpse or evidence.

Don't you have a cow to milk or something? You're following this way too closely.

Boy, you know the trial is boring when the entire thread devolves into one idiot repeatedly posting laughably stupid things just for attention.

Regarding the trial, when are the riots scheduled to start?

I have my order in for a new flatscreen.

Are you sure GZ had a hoodie. I don't think he did. I'd love it if he did.

Don't you have a cow to milk or something? You're following this way too closely.

With the rain we keep getting and having the week off I have been rather lazy getting out of the house. Been cleaning a lot and working on other nonsense in the house.

Plus, this time of year there isn't much going on. I go back to 'work work' Monday and with this my vacation time I figured I will be nice and lazy.

With the rain we keep getting and having the week off I have been rather lazy getting out of the house. Been cleaning a lot and working on other nonsense in the house.

Plus, this time of year there isn't much going on. I go back to 'work work' Monday and with this my vacation time I figured I will be nice and lazy.

Don't mind those California !@#$ers, a decade or so ago, according to them it was everyone else's problem that they had no energy, when the real issue was that they just pissed off their neighbors because they were cheap bastards who priced themselves out of the market. They retaliated by freezing the market on Abalone, Gods gift to human kind. Chef Jim, I blame you.

Don't mind those California !@#$ers, a decade or so ago, according to them it was everyone else's problem that they had no energy, when the real issue was that they just pissed off their neighbors because they were cheap bastards who priced themselves out of the market. They retaliated by freezing the market on Abalone, Gods gift to human kind. Chef Jim, I blame you.

Good. I love pissing people off.

I've been saying Zimmerman will get convicted of manslaughter in my opinion right from the get go Tom

Failure to perform a duty could constitute criminally negligent manslaughter...

Translation - "I don't know the difference between civil and criminal negligence"

Are you referring to the "understandable, spontaneous expressions of outrage at an unjust verdict (+ looting) ? ?

Wednesday afternoon. Be there to protest the injustice and righteously redistribute some nice electronics, or be square.

Wednesday afternoon. Be there to protest the injustice and righteously redistribute some nice electronics, or be square.

I want those Nikes, but then again, it's only fair that I didn't catch some schit from an electronics store that somehow owes me.

I want those Nikes, but then again, it's only fair that I didn't catch some schit from an electronics store that somehow owes me.

Just remember: You didn't steal those Air Jordans, someone else made that happen.

Some interesting things from the trial today as I saw it:

1. With O'Mara's request for a summary judgement I was wondering when Manti (not sure of the spelling) got up there if he was wishing he hadn't done that. It gave Manti a chance to practice his closing statement. That 2 minutes between when the 911 call ended and when Trayvon hung up his phone is going be huge in the closing remarks I'd think. Pokes a huge hole in George's story. IMHO Manti pretty much took O'Mara to the woodshed on his arguments.

2. O'Mara asked Trayvon's Mom if she just hoped it was Trayvon screaming. I wonder why he didn't ask George's Mom the same? I wonder how this question played with the all woman jury? Especially with Trayvon's Mom answer that her hope was that it didn't happen.

3. George's Uncle said the TV was on and he wasn't really paying attention and then he heard the scream and knew it was George instantly. Just curious as to if anyone else thinks he may have over played his hand on that one?

I was jury foreman on a 2 day DWI trial a few years back. The defendants team's stories just didn't add up. The DA's case was pretty solid, but there could have been some reasonable doubt. But after all the BS and obvious plays for reasonable doubt just told us he was trying to get off by using this tactic, but since he was, he probably did it. So we sent him up the river. This kindof stuff can backfire on the jury if they think it's lies. Lawyer's can overplay the reasonable doubt stuff and it appears to me at least that George's team is doing this.

Edited by reddogblitz

Some interesting things from the trial today as I saw it:

1. With O'Mara's request for a summary judgement I was wondering when Manti (not sure of the spelling) got up there if he was wishing he hadn't done that. It gave Manti a chance to practice his closing statement. That 2 minutes between when the 911 call ended and when Trayvon hung up his phone is going be huge in the closing remarks I'd think. Pokes a huge hole in George's story. IMHO Manti pretty much took O'Mara to the woodshed on his arguments.

2. O'Mara asked Trayvon's Mom if she just hoped it was Trayvon screaming. I wonder why he didn't ask George's Mom the same? I wonder how this question played with the all woman jury? Especially with Trayvon's Mom answer that her hope was that it didn't happen.

3. George's Uncle said the TV was on and he wasn't really paying attention and then he heard the scream and knew it was George instantly. Just curious as to if anyone else thinks he may have over played his hand on that one?

I was jury foreman on a 2 day DWI trial a few years back. The defendants team's stories just didn't add up. The DA's case was pretty solid, but there could have been some reasonable doubt. But after all the BS and obvious plays for reasonable doubt just told us he was trying to get off by using this tactic, but since he was, he probably did it. So we sent him up the river. This kindof stuff can backfire on the jury if they think it's lies. Lawyer's can overplay the reasonable doubt stuff and it appears to me at least that George's team is doing this.

If I could ask a question it would be how TM could be in a position to have the leverage to rain down blows, slam GZ,s head and try to suffocate GZ and still be in a position to see GZ.s shirt ride up and see the gun- if you've ever been in a fight, usually to get the leverage you need to go to work you have to position yourself forward, knees at least around the nipple line and in that position you're not going anything except the head, neck, shoulders and maybe upper chest of the guy under you- if I was the prosecution I would have done a reenactment of the fight with guys of similar size of GZ and TM, I'd be interesting to see if the guy on top could see the gun and it would be interesting to see how hard it would be for the guy on the bottom to get to a gun on his hip.

Another question I'd like to ask GZ would be how does someone who regularly carries a gun, ready to go (one in the chamber safety off) and is following someone he considers suspicious forget he has a gun per his testimony

Yes Lord knows I hope a jury will be as fair to you the day you get your ass in trouble for being an asshat.

Lord knows one would simply need to pull your idiotic posts from PPP to paint a picture. I'd say you deserve life in prison.

And FYI, HE DID CALL THE POLICE YOU !@#$ING ASSHAT.

He called the police ? Wow I feel like an idiot. Call the police GET OUT OF THE WAY.

TM is just gonna attack some random person? Or he's gonna attack someone who's chasing/tackled him ? Which scenario makes sense to you ?

Meazza go back to your hole and STFU. You know my take by now. Overzealous pill popping woman beater tackled TM, got his candy a$$ beat, then used his gun while screaming like a little girl...

Eff him eff u. Pokey time for GZ.

Just remember, if GZ is found guilty, then its switched to a celebratory, "got out of hand", "who can blame them" riot.........................okay?

He called the police ? Wow I feel like an idiot. Call the police GET OUT OF THE WAY.

TM is just gonna attack some random person? Or he's gonna attack someone who's chasing/tackled him ? Which scenario makes sense to you ?

Meazza go back to your hole and STFU. You know my take by now. Overzealous pill popping woman beater tackled TM, got his candy a$$ beat, then used his gun while screaming like a little girl...

Eff him eff u. Pokey time for GZ.

So you're clairvoyant? What are tonight's winning lottery numbers please?

Edited by Chef Jim