Plaxico Burress

NastyMan

Do you think we should go after him to be a filler for a couple years and draft a WR? Could be a deep threat but let's be honest Fitz doesn't have a deep ball and plays a very good short to medium range pass game.

I saw some amazing sideline catches out of Burress this year. To be honest though I'd rather have the Bills go for someone younger.

FWIW, Stevie mentioned TO on twitter.

Well with what he is making in the indoor Arena league we could probably get him fairly cheap , & he only drops as many as Stevie :doh: Sorry where's the love i meant that he could be as good as Stevie that's what i meant !!!

Would like that. We need a tall receiver but I still think we should go for braylon edwards. He would probably come cheaper and he has number one receiver skills

Cheaper than someone who's playing for the Allen (Texas) Wranglers of the Indoor Football League?

T.O. recently filed for bankruptcy.

Sadly he'd probably be happy to play for the league veteran minimum.

Cheaper than someone who's playing for the Allen (Texas) Wranglers of the Indoor Football League?

T.O. recently filed for bankruptcy.

Sadly he'd probably be happy to play for the league veteran minimum.

Yeah probably not cheaper than to. I was talking about burress. Id love to have any of those 3 though