Buffalo has talked to Mario Manningham- Per shefter

Well if the other guys are better we trade him & get some thing for him & let him go on to be used by another team !! Not to hard !!

No thanks.. I would rather have Nelson vs Manningham.. If we add a receiver we should add someone physical that can block.. Someone over 6 feet tall please..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius NFL Radio just said the Bills have a visit scheduled with Mario Manningham.

And they mentioned another receiver that we could go after that was versatile and could be a #2. I think it was Early Doucet from Arizona. 26 years old 6'0" 212.

Nix said emphatically on WGR that they have NOT contacted Martio Manningham. Didn't sound at all interested.

Sounds like good news to me.. I don't think we should be interested..

Schefter asked Chan Gailey earlier today on NFL 32 whether the Bills are done in FA and Gailey responded that he and Nix would talk about where they stand (salary cap wise) tomorrow. The vibe I got was there was still a signing out there that they wanted to make but its all dependent on what they have left in the piggy bank.

there is no blockbuster's left is there I wouldn't mind a veteran wide reciever...

We signed our Bruce Smith today. Now we need our James Lofton.

Hines Ward anyone?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We signed our Bruce Smith today. Now we need our James Lofton.

Hines Ward anyone?

PTR

Exactly what I had in mind, our WR core (icluding the one we take in the 1st round) could learn a lot from him espically how to lay big hits as a WR in the run blocking game!

What's.the.latest on mannigham he.should be.enticed.to sign.since Mario did.sorry for the periods I'm on my cell someone get me a tampon!!!!

The latest on Manningham is he's a slightly above average WR that people are overrating because he made a couple timely catches in the playoffs. And he's asking for a lot of money.

Just because they didn't get the FA WR they wanted doesn't mean they should overpay for someone else.

And they mentioned another receiver that we could go after that was versatile and could be a #2. I think it was Early Doucet from Arizona. 26 years old 6'0" 212.

There's not a whole lot left out there in the WR aisle, but Doucet is definitely one of the few I think the Bills ought to at least check the label on.

doucet is garbage...never lived up to his potential. Would rather have T.O again then him

Buddy Nix himself on WGR said the Bills have not contacted Manningham. So someone has their facts wrong.

PTR

I actually laughed out loud when he said that. It was funny to me that he went so far out of his way to make sure everyone understood that they hadn't talked to Manningham.

So no more Big name free agents for another 25 years?

Oh give it a rest. Enjoy good news for a change.