Mock With Redskins Trade is Up...

Astrobot

Last year I was all about drafting defensive this year I'm all about adding to the offense...would love to get Floyd if he is still available

The computer has picked Upshaw, Floyd or Ingram each week. I think the WR comes to us via FA. Here are the 5 WR's as per the Bills website.

Of those, Colston 6'4", 225 and VJax 6'5" 230 fill the big receiver mold that Nix is looking for.

I really dont like this draft

If Tannahill falls to us in the 2nd round you gotta take him.....our backup QB position is atrocious. Or if we are going to take a project like Osweiler later then you gotta take Vinny Curry.....just because you take Ingram at 11 doesn't mean we dont need more pass rush.....

Honestly....I would rather see offense addressed in free agency...and then EVERY draft pick a defensive pick.

I like the selection of Ingram.

I don't like the cornerback selection. Enough with the cornerbacks. Would rather Wagner, the OLB from Utah State.

I have no idea who Mitchell Schwartz is.

I really dont like this draft

If Tannahill falls to us in the 2nd round you gotta take him.....our backup QB position is atrocious. Or if we are going to take a project like Osweiler later then you gotta take Vinny Curry.....just because you take Ingram at 11 doesn't mean we dont need more pass rush.....

Honestly....I would rather see offense addressed in free agency...and then EVERY draft pick a defensive pick.

I'm putting a GRAB in for Vinny Curry next time, but don't you think Mario Williams and Ingram will be enough??? :thumbsup:

The computer has picked Upshaw, Floyd or Ingram each week. I think the WR comes to us via FA. Here are the 5 WR's as per the Bills website.

Of those, Colston 6'4", 225 and VJax 6'5" 230 fill the big receiver mold that Nix is looking for.

Can't see signed almost 30 year old WR's to contract that will end up being atleast 5 years long and between 9-10 mil...when you can get a rookie same potential,size and skill set who is 21 years old and 3 mil a year

I think theres a chance Rueben Randle, WR, LSU, will last until our 2nd round pick. I think there is an extremely small chance he'll last until our 3rd round pick, and totally impossible that he'd still be on the board for our second 4th round pick, as depicted in this mock draft.

Pretty solid mock draft overall, but like I said Rueben Randle is a solid 2nd round prospect, no way he's around late in the 4th round.

I like the selection of Ingram.

I don't like the cornerback selection. Enough with the cornerbacks. Would rather Wagner, the OLB from Utah State.

I have no idea who Mitchell Schwartz is.

+1

Also dont like the Ruben Randall pick and letting patsies get Streeter 2 picks later

I'm putting a GRAB in for Vinny Curry next time, but don't you think Mario Williams and Ingram will be enough??? :thumbsup:

I`m still sticking with my 5 rd draft rd1 J. Martin stanford

rd2 Curry Marshall

rd3 Leonard Johnson cb Iowa st

rd4a Terrell Manning olb nc state

rd4b Tommy Streeter wr Miami

rd5a B.J. Coleman qb chattanooga

rd5b Jack Crawford de penn. st.

After 'The Big Trade', I feel even more comfortable with my Bills mock draft - especially my first-round pick...

R1 - David DeCastro, RG, Stanford (6'5", 310 lbs.)

R2 - Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama (6'4", 260 lbs.)

R3 - Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse (6'5", 265 lbs.)

R4a-Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech (6'5", 206 lbs.)

R4b-Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin (6'4", 315 lbs.)

R5a-Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State (6'3", 233 lbs.)

R5b-Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M (6'4", 220 lbs.)

R6 - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona (6'5", 240 lbs.)

R7a-Levi Adcock, RT, Oklahoma State (6'5", 322 lbs.)

R7b-Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska (6'4", 279 lbs.)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

more defense please. :thumbsup:

The offense was ranked 14th last year. We just had too many injuries to starters. The offense will be OK if they can add more depth through FA. The defense in spite of the draft last year still end up in the both quarter of the NFL. While we patched the DT, CB positions, our DEs and LBs still sucked. There was no pass rush or an inability to stop the run. The bills need to solidify that side of the team more so than the offense.

Teams that have excellent pass rush and play good defense make it deep into the playoffs...Of course having a Drew Brees or Tom Brady as your QB is an added bonus.

If the draft truly falls where it does, I could see the Bills trading out of their spot at 10 with Cincinnati for their first and second round picks. That way Cincy would have still have 2 number ones and we we have an extra 2nd. Then we could get one of the Offensive Tackles that fall down to that 17th pick and with the two seconds we can pick up a a Defensive End and a Wide Receiver