Dating An Older Woman

What about divorced overweight men? (and I don't mean AJ)

Sure, why not? You just have to be willing to live on the West Coast. I have to be driving distance from my family. :)

(Sorry to deviate from original content of this thread.) :oops:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, why not? You just have to be willing to live on the West Coast. I have to be driving distance from my family. :)

(Sorry to deviate from original content of this thread.) :oops:

I'm getting divorced this weekend. But the wife comes back on Sunday. No.......wait........

So your into Bondage. No wounder you have trouble keeping a girlfriend . They get free and run.

I have been with girls who are in to it. I do not get it. I think I am at that point in life I used to think about when I was younger where I would decide I want to spend no more then 5 minutes doing anything and then take a nap or go do something else. Sad.

Didn't get laid after the dinner date. We made out, but I had her engage in contact. We made out for 5 minutes and she was cooing. I know she wants it, but she is making sure I'm not in to it for just that.

I do want to see her again. Just need to know how to keep intriguing an older woman who is out of my league.

Bro, she'd be out of your league if you were the same age. The age difference knocks you up a couple of pegs and pretty much puts you on even footing. Don't ever go into a relationship, serious or otherwise, with a chip on your shoulder. You want to find a way OUT of a relationship quickly? Project a lack of confidence.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you asking for an update....We had set up a time to meet for dinner two Sunday's ago. She cancelled the day before saying that her son was in NYC all weekend and he was coming back that Sunday night and she wanted to spend some time with him. I responded by saying "no problems. I'm going to Mexico in a couple of days. If you want to hang out when I get back, get in touch with me". She said that she would get in touch with me upon my arrival and asked me to send her some pics of Mexico, etc.

So I was in Mexico for a week and got back last Tuesday. I didn't reach out to her at all while I was away and didn't get back in touch with her when I got back.

Then on Saturday, after not having corresponded in almost two weeks, she sent me a text message this past Saturday saying "Hey....Thinking of you. Let me know how your trip to Mexico was. I'd love to see you again".

So it's been a long, drawn out process, which I appreciate. Whether or not it will flourish into a full fledged, I don't know what you would call it....relationship....has yet to be determined. If anything happens, TBD will be the first to know.

For those of you asking for an update....We had set up a time to meet for dinner two Sunday's ago. She cancelled the day before saying that her son was in NYC all weekend and he was coming back that Sunday night and she wanted to spend some time with him. I responded by saying "no problems. I'm going to Mexico in a couple of days. If you want to hang out when I get back, get in touch with me". She said that she would get in touch with me upon my arrival and asked me to send her some pics of Mexico, etc.

So I was in Mexico for a week and got back last Tuesday. I didn't reach out to her at all while I was away and didn't get back in touch with her when I got back.

Then on Saturday, after not having corresponded in almost two weeks, she sent me a text message this past Saturday saying "Hey....Thinking of you. Let me know how your trip to Mexico was. I'd love to see you again".

So it's been a long, drawn out process, which I appreciate. Whether or not it will flourish into a full fledged, I don't know what you would call it....relationship....has yet to be determined. If anything happens, TBD will be the first to know.

You're playing it right, man...nice job :thumbsup:

First things first. Take her out this weekend and close the deal.