Bills extend WR Ruvell Martin

Agreed. With the rule changes on kickoffs, this part of the team is actually more valuable. Gotta have guys who can, and more importantly, are willing to win those outside match ups on special teams.

More valuable? When every kicker for a playoff team kicks it out of bounds. Exactly the opposite. Have Lindell boot it through the uprights on kickoffs and get a WR who can catch.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More valuable? When every kicker for a playoff team kicks it out of bounds. Exactly the opposite. Have Lindell boot it through the uprights on kickoffs and get a WR who can catch.

How about punts? Teams still have to cover punts, correct?

Punt coverage?

@WGR550: RT @buffalobills: The #Bills today signed WR Ruvell Martin to a contract extension. Martin had 7 catches for 82yds and T-2nd on team in ST tackles in 2011.

http://wgr550.com/Bills-extend-WR-Martin/9034669?pid=224923

Good signing in my opinion. The guy plays a role on special teams and he was competent when filling in for injuries at receiver last year. I highly doubt they spent a large amount of money on this. If better things come along through the Draft or FA, I am sure Gailey will make the right choice. Special Teams is important too. :thumbsup:

Good signing in my opinion. The guy plays a role on special teams and he was competent when filling in for injuries at receiver last year. I highly doubt they spent a large amount of money on this. If better things come along through the Draft or FA, I am sure Gailey will make the right choice. Special Teams is important too. :thumbsup:

1 yr, 700k according to WGR.

GO BILLS!!!