Bruschi fanning the flames

Watching Teddy Bruschi on Sportscenter commenting on the Saints bounty controversy, it seems like Bruschi is desperate to include the Saints in the Tainted Super Bowl Club that until now has been comprised solely of the Spygate New England Patriots. It was sickening to see him try to distance his Bellicheat led Patriots from the Saints.

Theres a difference between rewarding players for knocking guys out or injuring them during the game (D-Bag move, but its not cheating) to videotaping a teams practice to help get an understanding of what they are planning (D-Bag move thats cheating)

:thumbsup: Agreed 100%!

I'm completely sick of that guy.

kind of getting sick of ESPN altogether. They are so biased towards the bigger markets its sickening. I hate all of the Boston sports teams due to their rivalries with my favorite teams (Yankees, Lakers, Bills) and can't stand the slurping of everything Boston. If only their were an alternative network.... I still love PTI but thats about it - even sportscenter isn't as god as it used to be

Theres a difference between rewarding players for knocking guys out or injuring them during the game (D-Bag move, but its not cheating) to videotaping a teams practice to help get an understanding of what they are planning (D-Bag move thats cheating)

Videotaping team practices??

The guy is a tool. I now live in MA (originally from Elmira) and I can't get away from the guy. He is always on TV ads selling something or other. I do not watch ESPN because he is on it. My wife bought my 9 year old a discounted replica Bruschi jersey and I made her return it. I would get him a Bills jersey but that would not go over to well in his school unfortunately. Although he does have a couple of Bills hats. I am hoping if this year's schedule works out, he and I can take a road trip to see the Bills at the Ralph. Sorry - I got off topic a little.