who is your Homer Pick the 2012 draft

Imma loyal buckeye fan.... my last year homer pick went to Terrel Pryor (still is gonna be a good Nfl player)

But this years Pick is Devier Posey watched him for 3 years and het got better and better minus the whole tattoo thing but....6'2 210 ... strong route running WR ....ran a 4.5 at the combine but has 4.4 type speed....

Remind me a lot of Stevie Johnson, with just the raw instictive ability to get open.......

If we don't take a WR with the first pick would love to get him on the 2nd day automactic upgrade at WR (although for out wr core its not saying much)

I'd like to see us pick up Case Keenum (QB from University of Houston) in the late late rounds. That's the only homer pick I can think of. I also wouldn't mind Emmanuel Acho (OLB from University of Texas).

Chandler Jones - what he did against WVU reminded me of JJ Watt against Ohio St. Single handedly took over 2 back to back series and kept the momentum with SU.

Nick Provo - Safety valve for Nassib. Always seemed to be open when needed and came through with a ton of first down conversions

I'd like to clarify it's just a good portion of the Irish fanbase are just bandwagoners cause it's cool to like kinda like the Raiders, but if you are a true fan or a student there I have no problem with you. Just a lot of NoteDamer's come across as fake fanboys.

I am praying Charles makes it to the 3rd and we take him! Maybe we get lucky since all the smart teams have already drafted their TE's already and Charles falls into out laps! :D

No someone will trade up a pick or two ahead of Buf and steal him if he lasts till then, ala Keller and the Jets from years ago.

yep, I live in Tenn so I've seen quite a few Bulldog games, Charles would fit in well I believe. I think he could create Dustin Keller type mismatches, maybe not quite as deep down the field, but pretty close.

And the dude is so strong its ridiculous............love to see him in a Bills uni.

Edited by mob16151

I'm a huge Boston College fan.. and Luke Kuechly is going to be a fantastic NFL player for the next 10 - 12 years. I'd love it if the bills drafted him. But to be honest i think we have much more pressing needs.

Is the dude a pass rusher or can he develop into one ? I never seen him play but his stats are killer , if they can teach him to pass rush ??