who is your Homer Pick the 2012 draft

Syracuse fan here. Chandler Jones (DE) with a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Guy is going to be a beast!

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2012/02/nfl_draft_writer_says_syracuse.html

Chandler Jones - what he did against WVU reminded me of JJ Watt against Ohio St. Single handedly took over 2 back to back series and kept the momentum with SU.

Nick Provo - Safety valve for Nassib. Always seemed to be open when needed and came through with a ton of first down conversions

Nick would be a great late round grab.

Chandler Jones - what he did against WVU reminded me of JJ Watt against Ohio St. Single handedly took over 2 back to back series and kept the momentum with SU.

Nick Provo - Safety valve for Nassib. Always seemed to be open when needed and came through with a ton of first down conversions

Yea I like Jones too (and I'm not really a big 'cuse fan, but my school has more lax & hockey than pro football prospects) - hope we can maybe pick him up the the 3rd round.

Wouldn't mind a look at Provo either, but see him more as an undrafted FA.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

It's always a tossup between the Iliad and the Odyssey.

GO BILLS!!!

:worthy:

Edited by The Senator

I'm a huge Boston College fan.. and Luke Kuechly is going to be a fantastic NFL player for the next 10 - 12 years. I'd love it if the bills drafted him. But to be honest i think we have much more pressing needs.

From the video I've watched I would say I'd rather have Bruce Irvin than Keuchly.

IMO, Irvin should be ranked much more highly… he is an elite athlete with a huge upside.

The video I've seen of him has been him exclusively playing defensive end but there's no telling how great a linebacker he will become.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a quicker, faster, more agile 245 pound linebacker.

yep, I live in Tenn so I've seen quite a few Bulldog games, Charles would fit in well I believe. I think he could create Dustin Keller type mismatches, maybe not quite as deep down the field, but pretty close.

Charles got DUI last night/early this morning in Athens.

Maybe he slides a little? Third rounder, even though Chandler resigned?

My homer pick is a guy we won't have a chance in getting...Justin Blackmon! Guy is going to be a beast for a long time...imagine him on one side and stevie on the other

Also would really like Russell Wilson late

Edited by NeverOutNick