Strange

mead107

What would you do if you won 20million dollars?

I would look for single moms or dads with kids and help them.

Why are you asking? Did you win and are looking for ideas?

My plan - pay off all my bills. Buy a house, but not an huge McMansion, something reasonable. Retire. Travel. Invest.

1330911621[/url]' post='2395115']

Why are you asking? Did you win and are looking for ideas?

My plan - pay off all my bills. Buy a house, but not an huge McMansion, something reasonable. Retire. Travel. Invest.

No,not yet. I will soon.

Had a dream.

Edited by mead107

What would you do if you won 20million dollars?

I would look for single moms or dads with kids and help them.

That's very noble of you, Mead.

I'd blow all of mine on drugs and booze.

I would help a lot of people for sure. I'm pretty sure I could find 20 family members and friends to give a half million each and I think some kind of food bank/soup kitchen would be in the cards as well.

First i'd give chunks to my folks and 2 sisters, then 3 sets of friends that are like family. Then set up funds for my kids and my nieces and nephews. Then who knows. And fwiw, if i ever did win a lottery i'd take the annuity to ensure income stream.

And mead....I'm a single dad...

I would love to just give money away randomly. I'd also do things anonymously...if I heard of someone in need, I'd do something behind the scenes...that would be fun.

And mead....I'm a single dad...

if he wins, will you adopt me?

.if I heard of someone in need, I'd do something behind the scenes...that would be fun.

Like those fundraisers you hear about on the news for someone who has a disease/medical bills or lost everything in a fire?

Like those fundraisers you hear about on the news for someone who has a disease/medical bills or lost everything in a fire?

Absolutely. Heck, I'd even find it fun if I was out late at night stopping at some fast food place, happened to get really great service, and felt like just tossing whoever was working at that time an extra $1g as a surprise. Just random/anonymous gifts to put a smile on peoples faces.