Don't Bomb Iran!

AIPAC is meeting this week and demanding we act against their enemy, Netanyahu is in Washington to pressure our government to attack his enemy and it looks like Congress has been beaten into submission on the issue.

I hope Obama stands firm against this insiders game to manuver us into a war that is not in our interests at all. We can't afford it, we don't need the blow back and if Israel wants to do, more power to them, but leave us out of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/04/world/middleeast/israels-backers-in-aipac-press-obama-to-harden-iran-policy.html?hp

AIPAC is meeting this week and demanding we act against their enemy, Netanyahu is in Washington to pressure our government to attack his enemy and it looks like Congress has been beaten into submission on the issue.

I hope Obama stands firm against this insiders game to manuver us into a war that is not in our interests at all. We can't afford it, we don't need the blow back and if Israel wants to do, more power to them, but leave us out of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/04/world/middleeast/israels-backers-in-aipac-press-obama-to-harden-iran-policy.html?hp

Obama stand firm? LOL LOL- our only hope is Obama Convinces the Zionist lobby that he'll support an attack right after the election, then after the election he forgets all about that promise, he's good at that - the fact that a country the size of Taiwan with a population less than NYC somehow dictates US foreign policy is a travesty, that a country that has been sucking on the American tit for 50 years has the balls to come to Washington and throw it's weight around is absurd. How is AIPAC even legal? can any country have a lobbying organization that influences American politics by throwing money around? What the !@#$ are the Chinese thinking why not just come over and buy US politicians like everybody else does? it's pretty inexpensive because not only are our politicians whores they are cheap whores to boot.

Same old, same old Obama

March 04, 2012

If this report is correct, the ideas that President Obama presents to Prime Minister Netanyahu at the White House on Monday will look very much like the ideas he presented to him in 2009. Same old, same old.

He was wrong from the git-go, and still is. But facts dont stand a chance. As a Democrat who speaks to Obama about the Mideast told me, he has a stubborn worldview.

How stubborn will be revealed today and tomorrow during crucial meetings with Israeli leaders. The Iranian march to nukes will top the agenda, but Obamas view on Iran is typical of how he sees the region and his role in it.

Stripped of nuance, the gist is that Israel and America are oppressors and Muslims are oppressed. He remains obsessed with the idea that all will be well if only we prove to Muslims that were not bigots.

The latest example is his apology to Afghans after our soldiers mistakenly burned the Koran. Six soldiers have been murdered in subsequent riots, yet he insists those involved in the burning face military charges.

His approach to Iran is similarly misguided. Despite its thugocracy, he refuses to accept that his policy of engagement has failed. The White House even says it sees Iran as a rational actor, and Obama told The Atlantic that military action against Iran could work to its advantage.

At a time when there is not a lot of sympathy for Iran and its only real ally [syria] is on the ropes, do we want a distraction in which suddenly Iran can portray itself as a victim? he asked.

Huh?

This is Obama at his faculty-lounge worst. Trapped by his own prejudices and misreading of history and culture, he continues to suggest that Iran is open to persuasion if he can find the right words. Its not. Its an evil regime that tortures its people, kills American soldiers, sponsors terrorism and wants a nuclear bomb to use against Israel and to dominate Arab countries.

I wonder if he'll try to sell Netanyahu on linkage again.

What could go wrong?

Israel Matzav

Edited by B-Man

No one here on this board knows what Israel should or shouldn't do, we aren't privy to the information that they are. Anyone who opposes or pushes an attack on Israel is only trying to advance their own narrow agenda. What I do know is that our elecions here in the US shouldn't factor in at all in the calculations of what Israel should or shoud not do. Another point that I'd like to make is that I think it's absurd for anyone to suggest that Israel should follow what the US deems worthy of the best response for their own safety.

Edited by Magox

Wow, and where is Romney on this? Why isn't he more forecfully campaining to get us into another war? If this is anywhere near close to as important as this op-ed suggests, shouldn't Mitt-o be stepping up to the plate and offering us war, war debt and higher gas prices?

AIPAC seems to think it's worth fighting to the last American, why doesn't Mitt?

No one here on this board knows what Israel should or shouldn't do, we aren't privy to the information that they are. Anyone who opposes or pushes an attack on Israel is only trying to advance their own narrow agenda. What I do know is that our elecions here in the US shouldn't factor in at all in the calculations of what Israel should or shoud not do. Another point that I'd like to make is that I think it's absurd for anyone to suggest that Israel should follow what the US deems worthy of the best response for their own safety.

I guess every country should do what they think is in their best interest but if American interests diverge from Israeli interests I expect American leaders to put American interests first, if not then they are traitors and should be treated as traitors. If Obama had any balls he'd say attack Iran if you must but you will be on your own and you will not be allowed to fly over Iraqi Air Space. An Israeli attack on Iran will Immediately put Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan in jeopardy, and what it will do to oil prices will probably push the world economy back into recession,and what the oil prices will do to food prices will be a disaster in the poorer countries.

I guess every country should do what they think is in their best interest but if American interests diverge from Israeli interests I expect American leaders to put American interests first, if not then they are traitors and should be treated as traitors. If Obama had any balls he'd say attack Iran if you must but you will be on your own and you will not be allowed to fly over Iraqi Air Space. An Israeli attack on Iran will Immediately put Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan in jeopardy, and what it will do to oil prices will probably push the world economy back into recession,and what the oil prices will do to food prices will be a disaster in the poorer countries.

US interests will rarely diverge from Israeli interests, if only because it's our only stable, democratic ally in the Middle East.

And Holocaust guilt.

That's fine, he would either be rewarded for making that "bold" decision or suffer the consequences. What those rewards or consequences would consist of? I have no idea, but I would venture to take a guess that your stance is neither feasible or practical considering the ties we have Israel.

This is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read!!!

"If Obama had any balls", it wouldn't have come to this to begin with. And where the **** do you get off ASSuming he has any right to tell Israel they can't fly over Iraq??? Is Israel a sovereign nation or not? Is Iraq a sovereign nation or not?? Has PBO realized his ambition of ruler of the world while I wasn't watching?

And I love the "will Immediately put Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan in jeopardy"!!!!

WTF OVER!!!! Aren't they in a WAR ZONE???? Aren't they already in DANGER???? More so because of the incompetence of our esteemed ruler of your world??

BTW... I thought we had all our troops out of Iraq??? Haven't we heard that repeatedly the last couple months?? Since it's become one of PBOs only "accomplishments", I know we'll hear it repeated often in the course of the election..

I swear, the appeasement from most on the left, and total lack of understanding of what is at stake in the Middle East is absolutely mind boggling! Kiss the ass of those that want to kill us??? Brings to mind the Animal House scene, "Thank You Sir! May I have another!!!"

Why do I bother with such idiots??

ruler of your world??

BTW... I thought we had all our troops out of Iraq??? Haven't we heard that repeatedly the last couple months?? Since it's become one of PBOs only "accomplishments", I know we'll hear it repeated often in the course of the election..

I swear, the appeasement from most on the left, and total lack of understanding of what is at stake in the Middle East is absolutely mind boggling! Kiss the ass of those that want to kill us??? Brings to mind the Animal House scene, "Thank You Sir! May I have another!!!"

Why do I bother with such idiots??

Yes, its just us left wingers that don't want yet another war. Would you pay for it with another tax cut and then blame medicare for the debt? Ron Paulers, where are you?

Yes, its just us left wingers that don't want yet another war. Would you pay for it with another tax cut and then blame medicare for the debt? Ron Paulers, where are you?

I like Ron Paul's stance on Foreign Policy, he is a very smart man. Our consistent belief we are the police of world will be the fall of this Nation...

Israel has one of the advanced miltaries in world, let them protect themselves.

You know when you'll finally wake up and realize that we should bomb Iran?

Tom knows, ask him.

Is that all you can come up with? Where in my comment did I mention tax cuts, medicare, the debt, or Ron Paul again???

I heard Bibi's speech tonight, thought he made a pretty compelling case. I'd have to say if I were in their shoes I'd support the actions of the groundwork he's laying righting now, which is some sort of a strike aimed at paralyzing their capabiltities or at least stalling them. My guess is right now Obama is feeling pretty damn nervous at the moment.

Seemed awfully likely to me that they are going to be doing this some time soon. I actually read an article just a few minutes ago where one of their news channels in Israel is "reporting" that Bibi told Obama that they have already decided to strike Iran within the next few weeks or months, unless "significant" progress was made and that their was a dispute about the "day after" consequences.

Maybe there isn't much validity to the report, but I'll say this, after watching Bibi's speech, I'd say they're about ready. I mean, he did make a hell of a case, and if I were an Israeli, I'd completely be behind making sure that doesn't happen. I find it amusing how some people can opine from a great distance, outside of any real threat, and state "Why is Israel doing this? they should wait, Iran won't attack them". Maybe, maybe not, but just imagine how emboldened Iran would be to create other conflicts with a nuclear weapon. You don't think that they would use that leverage for dominance in the region. YOu'd have to be one naive puppy to believe they wouldn't. Then of course the idea of a nuclear arms race in the most volatile region in the world, yeah that's not scary at all. Not to mention the distinct possibility that there could be that chance that maybe Iran would be crazy enough to launch it if pushed enough.

Unreal man, freaking unreal.

Edited by Magox

I heard Bibi's speech tonight, thought he made a pretty compelling case. I'd have to say if I were in their shoes I'd support the actions of the groundwork he's laying righting now, which is some sort of a strike aimed at paralyzing their capabiltities or at least stalling them. My guess is right now Obama is feeling pretty damn nervous at the moment.

Seemed awfully likely to me that they are going to be doing this some time soon. I actually read an article just a few minutes ago where one of their news channels in Israel is "reporting" that Bibi told Obama that they have already decided to strike Iran within the next few weeks or months, unless "significant" progress was made and that their was a dispute about the "day after" consequences.

Maybe there isn't much validity to the report, but I'll say this, after watching Bibi's speech, I'd say they're about ready. I mean, he did make a hell of a case, and if I were an Israeli, I'd completely be behind making sure that doesn't happen. I find it amusing how some people can opine from a great distance, outside of any real threat, and state "Why is Israel doing this? they should wait, Iran won't attack them".

Generally people become crazy when discussing Israel. During Cast Lead I used to hear friends of mine talk about how it was an injustice and war crimes though I never heard a peep from those same people when Syria wipes out protester after protester.

Maybe there isn't much validity to the report, but I'll say this, after watching Bibi's speech, I'd say they're about ready. I mean, he did make a hell of a case, and if I were an Israeli, I'd completely be behind making sure that doesn't happen. I find it amusing how some people can opine from a great distance, outside of any real threat, and state "Why is Israel doing this? they should wait, Iran won't attack them".

Unlikely. Especially the part about telegraphing the strike. I can't see a plausible reason why something so critical would be aired in a meeting with President Milquetoast. Bibi has built a reputation of a hawk without engaging in serious combat largely in part because people are afraid of what he can do. My guess is that the leaks are intentional to put more pressure inside Iran. The sanctions are biting. There is increasing discord among the Khamenei & Ahmy factions. Just let the pressure inside Iran work its own magic. It should give without any air strikes.

Unlikely. Especially the part about telegraphing the strike. I can't see a plausible reason why something so critical would be aired in a meeting with President Milquetoast. Bibi has built a reputation of a hawk without engaging in serious combat largely in part because people are afraid of what he can do. My guess is that the leaks are intentional to put more pressure inside Iran. The sanctions are biting. There is increasing discord among the Khamenei & Ahmy factions. Just let the pressure inside Iran work its own magic. It should give without any air strikes.

The only way they give in is if that pressure comes to a head and the internal working of Iran save the day. Otherwise, I believe Israel. They're strike, and they'll do it alone if they have to.

The only way they give in is if that pressure comes to a head and the internal working of Iran save the day. Otherwise, I believe Israel. They're strike, and they'll do it alone if they have to.

I'm not so sure Israel will do it completely on their own. At the very least, they're not going to do it unless the US signs off on it, and they'll probably get a wink and a nod from at least Saudi Arabia that the Saudi air defense network is going to be down for a few hours. You know, for maintenance.

Edited by Koko78

I'm not so sure Israel will do it completely on their own. At the very least, they're not going to do it unless the US signs off on it, and they'll probably get a wink and a nod from at least Saudi Arabia that the Saudi air defense network is going to be down for a few hours. You know, for maintenance.

Saudis have already pretty much told the Israelis "Yeah, feel free."

The abstract nature of this issue to the US belies the fact that the Arab countries themselves are shitting bricks over a nuclear Iran.

US interests will rarely diverge from Israeli interests, if only because it's our only stable, democratic ally in the Middle East.

And Holocaust guilt.

Only democratic ally, huh? Refresh my memory for me, Tom. How many terms may a Prime Minister in Israel hold? What kind of democracy doesn't allow a race to vote (West Bank and Gaza), I know that Arabs that live in "Israel" are allowed to vote, but those guys aren't viewed as Palestinians, they're recognized as Israelis. What kind of democracy forces you to join the armed forces?

Please, explain to me how Israel is democratic.

Only democratic ally, huh? Refresh my memory for me, Tom. How many terms may a Prime Minister in Israel hold? What kind of democracy doesn't allow a race to vote (West Bank and Gaza), I know that Arabs that live in "Israel" are allowed to vote, but those guys aren't viewed as Palestinians, they're recognized as Israelis. What kind of democracy forces you to join the armed forces?

Back off that one. You never heard of the US draft? Learn a little history before you lecture.

Maybe because they actually have a vote that means something? I understand your angst though when the Religious Police in Iraq pull teenagers out of the classroom and stone them to death. Serves them right, the little pricks shouldn't have had a nose ring in the first place. Oh, and I love all this "Arab Spring" schit where you get rid of despots and replace them with religious despots that just come up with more reasons and ways to torture and kill. Your indignation is sort of cute and in line with the "wish it was so" lefties in this country.

Back off that one. You never heard of the US draft? Learn a little history before you lecture.

The draft? That's only during times of war and it no longer exists. Israelis have to join the armed forces whether there's a war or not. BIG DIFFERENCE. Learn a little history? LOL!! Like I didn't know what a draft is!!! Too funny!!!

Maybe because they actually have a vote that means something? I understand your angst though when the Religious Police in Iraq pull teenagers out of the classroom and stone them to death. Serves them right, the little pricks shouldn't have had a nose ring in the first place. Oh, and I love all this "Arab Spring" schit where you get rid of despots and replace them with religious despots that just come up with more reasons and ways to torture and kill. Your indignation is sort of cute and in line with the "wish it was so" lefties in this country.

Yeah, let's make this about something else. Don't answer my questions and talk about everything else. Figures.

For the record, I'm no liberal. I'm in the middle.<br>It's sad to me that this powerful, big nation of ours has to kiss little ol' Israel's ass all the time. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. It makes me sick and there isn't a real good reason why we do. Pathetic. Their votes mean something? How do you know that? Are you the one that counts up all the votes? It's funny how Ahmadinejad gets voted in as President and everyone is convinced the election was rigged, but no way does that happen here or in Israel. No way can that happen here or there, right? Because we all know we live in a superhero movie where good prevails all the time and evil gets defeated. I'm against not having term limitations because that's no different than a dictatorship.

Edited by NoJustice

The draft? That's only during times of war and it no longer exists. Israelis have to join the armed forces whether there's a war or not. BIG DIFFERENCE. Learn a little history? LOL!! Like I didn't know what a draft is!!! Too funny!!!

Yeah, let's make this about something else. Don't answer my questions and talk about everything else. Figures.

For the record, I'm no liberal. I'm in the middle.<br>It's sad to me that this powerful, big nation of ours has to kiss little ol' Israel's ass all the time. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. It makes me sick and there isn't a real good reason why we do. Pathetic.<br>

You're a one trick pony. The only time you come to PPP is to knock Israel and cry about the Palestinians. And furthernore you don't know schit about the U.S. draft history. It hasn't always been an all volunteer military.

You're a one trick pony. The only time you come to PPP is to knock Israel and cry about the Palestinians. And furthernore you don't know schit about the U.S. draft history. It hasn't always been an all volunteer military.

Still not answering my questions, huh? That makes you a no trick pony. I only talk about Palestine/Israel because that's all that interests me on the PPP board. Don't like it? Then don't respond to me.

What I do know is the draft no longer exists here, but in Israel, home of our "democratic ally" you HAVE TO join the army. No freedom there, buddy.

Edited by NoJustice

Still not answering my questions, huh? That makes you a no trick pony. I only talk about Palestine/Israel because that's all that interests me on the PPP board. Don't like it? Then don't respond to me.

What I do know is the draft no longer exists here, but in Israel, home of our "democratic ally" you HAVE TO join the army. No freedom there, buddy.

What questions do you want me to answer?

What questions do you want me to answer?

The questions that I asked Tom about. Not allowing a race to vote, why isn't there limitations on how many terms a prime minister in Israel can hold, why do we kiss Israel's ass all the time, and why does Israel force their citizens to join the armed forces and what makes Israel a "democracy".

Edited by NoJustice

The questions that I asked Tom about. Not allowing a race to vote, why isn't there limitations on how many terms a prime minister in Israel can hold, why do we kiss Israel's ass all the time, and why does Israel force their citizens to join the armed forces and what makes Israel a "democracy".

The bolded isn't even relevant to the point you're trying and failing to make.

The other three...Britain doesn't have term limits for their PM, America limits voting rights in territories, and Switzerland has compulsory participation in the armed forces. All democracies.

And Gaza and the West Bank aren't "races," they're occupied territories.

And are you arguing now that the occupied territories are actually part of Israel proper, that they should have voting rights extended to them?

The bolded isn't even relevant to the point you're trying and failing to make.

The other three...Britain doesn't have term limits for their PM, America limits voting rights in territories, and Switzerland has compulsory participation in the armed forces. All democracies.

And Gaza and the West Bank aren't "races," they're occupied territories.

And are you arguing now that the occupied territories are actually part of Israel proper, that they should have voting rights extended to them?

I know the bolded part isn't relevant to my point, I just want to know why we suck up to them so much. Is it reciprocated? It doesn't seem like it is. I don't hear them kissing our asses like we do them.

I thought Britain was a kingdom, am I wrong?

If they weren't a part of Israel then why does Israel attack them whenever they feel like it and take away land for settlements and building of the wall?

Edited by NoJustice

Why does Israel force its citizens to join the armed forces? Maybe because there is a f'n war going on. I guess I wouldn't allow a-holes that do what's in the link below to vote either.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153623

Why does Israel force its citizens to join the armed forces? Maybe because there is a f'n war going on. I guess I wouldn't allow a-holes that do what's in the link below to vote either.

http://www.israelnat...ews.aspx/153623

I just love how you conveniently left out why those rockets were launched in the first place. An airstrike killed 15 people in Gaza, yesterday. Treat people like caged animals and that's exactly what they'll become.

I know the bolded part isn't relevant to my point, I just want to know why we suck up to them so much. Is it reciprocated? It doesn't seem like it is. I don't hear them kissing our asses like we do them.

:wallbash:

I thought Britain was a kingdom, am I wrong?

Yes, you're wrong.

Really, I thought you were smarter than this. Learn something about the world.

If they weren't a part of Israel then why does Israel attack them whenever they feel like it and take away land for settlements and building of the wall?

....what? Why does Israel attack itself whenever it feels like it and settle on its own land?

Try making sense.

I just love how you conveniently left out why those rockets were launched in the first place. An airstrike killed 15 people in Gaza, yesterday. Treat people like caged animals and that's exactly what they'll become.

Was that in addition to the terrorists and their munition plants? I know if I was an innocent person I'd stay away from the bad guys and their bomb making.

:wallbash:

Yes, you're wrong.

Really, I thought you were smarter than this. Learn something about the world.

United KINGDOM of Great Britain?

....what? Why does Israel attack itself whenever it feels like it and settle on its own land?

Try making sense.

It's called the UK, isn't it? United KINGDOM of Great Britain?

I thought you were smarter than this, too. They take land from the occupied territories whenever they want. They must feel like they have some right to that land, don't ya think?

Was that in addition to the terrorists and their munition plants? I know if I was an innocent person I'd stay away from the bad guys and their bomb making.

As far as I know, two out of the 17 killed were terrorists. The other 15? Oh well, some more meaningless collateral damage. And the cycle of hate continues. New terrorists were born yesterday.Stay away from the bad guys? In the most populated place on earth per square mile? Good luck with that.

I'd love to see Israel go it alone against Iran. Especially a ground war. Fight against men in uniform. They'll get their asses handed to them just like they did against Hezbollah in Lebanon when they tucked tail and ran.

They're nothing but cowards. Always trying to get the US to do their dirty work for them. Thanks for endangering the lives of the US citizens.

Edited by NoJustice

"Well, that's what they're CALLED!" That's your knowledge of it? Just shut up, man. :lol:

I thought you were smarter than this, too. They take land from the occupied territories whenever they want. They must feel like they have some right to that land, don't ya think?

Why are you asking what I think? You're the one that argued they should extend voting rights to occupied territories. So are you arguing that the occupied territories are not just "occupied territories" but actually a part of Israel?

Really, you're arguing that Israel is undemocratic because regions that you don't believe are part of Israel don't have voting rights as part of Israel. So which is it? Is the West Bank actually Israel, in which case Israel is undemocratic (and you would have to admit that the West Bank is, in fact, NOT Palestinian but Israeli.) Or is the West Bank an occupied Palestinian territory, in which case it's not actually a part of Israel and thus their lack of voting rights isn't undemocratic (unless you want to argue that the US isn't a democracy because the US Virgin Islands don't have voting rights.)

I'm not making an argument either way...I'm just pointing out that your argument contradicts itself.

As far as I know, two out of the 17 killed were terrorists. The other 15? Oh well, some more meaningless collateral damage. And the cycle of hate continues. New terrorists were born yesterday.Stay away from the bad guys? In the most populated place on earth per square mile? Good luck with that.

I'd love to see Israel go it alone against Iran. Especially a ground war. Fight against men in uniform. They'll get their asses handed to them just like they did against Hezbollah in Lebanon when they tucked tail and ran.

They're nothing but cowards. Always trying to get the US to do their dirty work for them. Thanks for endangering the lives of the US citizens.

I've got three words for you....................

Six Day War

I've got three words for you....................

Six Day War

Or Bekaa Valley.

Apples and oranges. Just like the US, Israel has the capacity to kick any Arab country's ass (probably any two - three might be a stretch at this point) in a stand-up, set-piece conventional military campaign of maneuver (as long as it's quick; Israel doesn't have the economic depth to prosecute a long campaign - probably 4-6 weeks, tops). But create an open, oozing sore using asymmetric tactics, and they're largely lost.

"Well, that's what they're CALLED!" That's your knowledge of it? Just shut up, man. :lol:

Why are you asking what I think? You're the one that argued they should extend voting rights to occupied territories. So are you arguing that the occupied territories are not just "occupied territories" but actually a part of Israel?

Really, you're arguing that Israel is undemocratic because regions that you don't believe are part of Israel don't have voting rights as part of Israel. So which is it? Is the West Bank actually Israel, in which case Israel is undemocratic (and you would have to admit that the West Bank is, in fact, NOT Palestinian but Israeli.) Or is the West Bank an occupied Palestinian territory, in which case it's not actually a part of Israel and thus their lack of voting rights isn't undemocratic (unless you want to argue that the US isn't a democracy because the US Virgin Islands don't have voting rights.)

I'm not making an argument either way...I'm just pointing out that your argument contradicts itself.

Why are you having such a hard time grasping this. The occupied territories are a part of Israel as long as they feel they have the right to take away land for settlements and for the wall. You can't have it both ways. Stop expanding settlements in the West Bank if it truly belongs to the Palestinian people. Allow Palestinians to come and go as they please. Let them build their own airport. Dismantle all of the checkpoints. My parents aren't even allowed to live in the country they were born in. Let's not kid ourselves, the occupied territories belong to Israel for all intents and purposes. They control every aspect of life in the OT. Give us equal rights. They already control it all without having any of the negatives that come along with controlling that land. They're having their cake and eating it, too. Sneaky bastards.

So yeah, I believe the West Bank belongs to Israel, because they OWN and CONTROL it.

Or Bekaa Valley.

Apples and oranges. Just like the US, Israel has the capacity to kick any Arab country's ass (probably any two - three might be a stretch at this point) in a stand-up, set-piece conventional military campaign of maneuver (as long as it's quick; Israel doesn't have the economic depth to prosecute a long campaign - probably 4-6 weeks, tops). But create an open, oozing sore using asymmetric tactics, and they're largely lost.

I agree 100%. The Israelis will destroy Iran through the air and by missile strikes with no problem. A ground war, on the other hand, not so much. They will get defeated there.

Democracy or not. We shouldn't have to kiss Israel's ass all the time. We don't need them. Before we had bases all around the world I can see the need for Israel, but now that we're set up for world domination with bases everywhere that's no longer the case. Let Israel take care of Israel.

Edited by NoJustice