Don't Bomb Iran!

Geography, you idiot. :wallbash:

Why you gotta start with the insults? You could have told me why geography played a part in the outcome, instead, you resort to insults. FU, how bout that?

Edited by NoJustice

Explain how Iran defeats Israel in a ground campaign. Feel free to use this map.

Jesus Christ... :rolleyes::lol:

Why don't you tell me? You're the resident fake, poser Norman Schwarzkopf, here.

Israel doesn't have the resources to take it to Iran in Iran. Too far away from home for them.

Edited by NoJustice

Why don't you tell me? You're the resident fake, poser Norman Schwarzkopf, here.

Because I'm not the one making the ridiculous claim. You're the one making the statement that Iran defeats Israel in a ground war, because Hezbollah did. Can't back it up? Yeah, didn't think so...

And then you wonder why I call you an idiot.

Because I'm not the one making the ridiculous claim. You're the one making the statement that Iran defeats Israel in a ground war, because Hezbollah did. Can't back it up? Yeah, didn't think so...

And then you wonder why I call you an idiot.

Like I said, why don't you tell me. Honestly, I've never seen Israel fight a ground war against anybody on the road so maybe I shouldn't have made that proclamation either way, but you're in the wrong as well when you say Israel will defeat Iran on the ground in Iran without stating why. In the end, you're just a wannabe military expert that don't really know jack about jack. You're as fugazy as they come. An Internet tough guy that insults everyone hiding behind a keyboard. Try that stuff in real life and get waxed.

Like I said, why don't you tell me. Honestly, I've never seen Israel fight a ground war against anybody on the road so maybe I shouldn't have made that proclamation either way, but you're in the wrong as well when you say Israel will defeat Iran on the ground in Iran without stating why. In the end, you're just a wannabe military expert that don't really know jack about jack. You're as fugazy as they come. An Internet tough guy that insults everyone hiding behind a keyboard. Try that stuff in real life and get waxed.

I didn't say Israel would defeat Iran, I said you're an idiot.

Because Israel and Iran are seperated by two other countries. They're not going to be fighting a ground war, you idiot. :wallbash:

I didn't say Israel would defeat Iran, I said you're an idiot.

Because Israel and Iran are seperated by two other countries. They're not going to be fighting a ground war, you idiot. :wallbash:

We're talking about a war that hasn't even taken place yet. Not by air nor ground. We're dealing with a hypothetical situation and you want to put limitations on a hypothetical situation? You're the idiot.

Hezbollah gave them an ass whipping, why not Iran?

Hezbollah hid behind skirts and whatever to orchestrate a lot of collateral casualties in order to get world-wide pressure to get the Israelis to back off. The Israelis are too smart to ever let something like that happen again.

You made the statement earlier in this thread that you only come to PPP to discuss the Palestinians/Israelis because that's all that politically interests you. Do you know how that sounds? Are you really that shallow?

Edited by 3rdnlng

We're talking about a war that hasn't even taken place yet. Not by air nor ground. We're dealing with a hypothetical situation and you want to put limitations on a hypothetical situation? You're the idiot.

Okay...I think the Israelis would defeat Iran in a ground war because of their alliance with the alien invaders from Alpha Centauri.

I mean, if we're not going to limit a hypothetical by any sort of reality whatsoever, then why the !@#$ not?

Hezbollah hid behind skirts and whatever to orchestrate a lot of collateral casualties in order to get world-wide pressure to get the Israelis to back off. The Israelis are too smart to ever let something like that happen again.

You made the statement earlier in this thread that you only come to PPP to discuss the Palestinians/Israelis because that's all that politically interests you. Do you know how that sounds? Are you really that shallow?

Let me clarify. It's the only issue I care to discuss on this forum. No one here speaks on behalf of the Palestinians so I feel I should. But no, it's not the only political topic that interests me.

Okay...I think the Israelis would defeat Iran in a ground war because of their alliance with the alien invaders from Alpha Centauri.

I mean, if we're not going to limit a hypothetical by any sort of reality whatsoever, then why the !@#$ not?

Now you're being childish. When I said don't put limitations on hypothetical situations I didn't mean go off the wall crazy with them. You make it like a ground war has never been fought by two countries that are separated by more than two countries. It has and it is possible. Big difference.

Let me clarify. It's the only issue I care to discuss on this forum. No one here speaks on behalf of the Palestinians so I feel I should. But no, it's not the only political topic that interests me.

No one here too much speaks on behalf of Israel either. The topic doesn't come up all that often.

Now you're just being silly. The Alpha Centaurians have a stellar airforce, no doubt, but their ground troops are !@#$ing amateurs.

Hezbollah still didn't kick their asses back in '06. They were pussies and hid behind women and children and also hid in Mosques.

Hezbollah still didn't kick their asses back in '06. They were pussies and hid behind women and children and also hid in Mosques.

Were they pussies when they were destroying Israeli tanks?

Were they pussies when they were destroying Israeli tanks?

Yes. They are pussies because they hid amongst women and children knowing that some would die and Israel would have to show some constraint. Just because they did something that wasn't pussified doesn't change the fact that at heart they are pussies and terrorists. Same with Hamas.

Now you're being childish. When I said don't put limitations on hypothetical situations I didn't mean go off the wall crazy with them. You make it like a ground war has never been fought by two countries that are separated by more than two countries. It has and it is possible. Big difference.

You're positing that Israel will either invade Syria, Jordan, Iraq, AND Iran; or will somehow mount an amphibious invasion through the Suez and Arabian Gulf. You're already off-the-wall crazy! That's my point, dumbass! :lol:

You're positing that Israel will either invade Syria, Jordan, Iraq, AND Iran; or will somehow mount an amphibious invasion through the Suez and Arabian Gulf. You're already off-the-wall crazy! That's my point, dumbass! :lol:

I'm sure US East will allow them to go through Iraq. Hell, we managed to attack Iraq and they're 6000 miles away. You stated earlier that Arab countries would not like to see a nuclear Iran, right? Well then I'm sure one of those nations will allow the Israelis to use their land, if what you said was true, F'tard.

Edited by NoJustice

I'm sure US East will allow them to go through Iraq. Hell, we managed to attack Iraq and they're 6000 miles away. You stated earlier that Arab countries would not like to see a nuclear Iran, right? Well then I'm sure one of those nations will allow the Israelis to use their land, if what you said was true, F'tard.

Still not making the case for your sanity...