Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. $3,000.00 for three years of condoms @ $0.50 per condom would cover roughly 5.5 acts of coitus a day or 2,000 acts of coitus a year or 6,000 acts of coitus in 3 years. That's a lot of coitus! Maybe she spends some of that money on cold compresses and an occasional poultice.

Exactly, this was all just a big dishonest, media-enhanced, democrat ploy to take the attention off of Barack Obama's assualt on religious liberty.

Business Insider

The Obama Campaign Just Told Some Massive Lies In The Fight Over Contraception

The media is complicit in this re-framing of this important debate.

The big lie behind all this is that somehow allowing some employers (see Catholics) not to pay for this kind of coverage amounts to a "contraception ban."

It transparency would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Funny that plenty of businesses have gotten "exemptions" for participating in Obamacare, but of course thats different..........they are unions and dem supporters.

Link to the previous posters story

Gateway Pundit

Edited by B-Man

I have asked this before, in similar threads...and only one person even acknowledged it (thanks DC Tom)...do any of you guys have wives? Daughters? Sisters? Girlfriends? You do realize that contraception is not used solely for the prevention of pregnancy? From the continued ignorant comments, it is pretty clear that this is not common knowledge. I worked at a university health facility for almost 10 years, and there are many females who are not sexually active, who take contraception to regulate menstrual cycles, and cramps.

Darryl Issa may have had a valid reason for excluding this woman from his little charade...err hearing, but it is ludicrous that his panel was made up exclusively of males... you can say this was an Obama distraction tactic, but these idiots ran with it, and ran with it hard. When Rush Limbaugh refers to this woman as a "slut" or "prostitute", it is a huge insult to a very large portion of American women. How many of you have wives, girlfriends, or daughters who take contraception, covered by their (your?) insurance? Are they "sluts" or "prostitutes". Does that make you guys johns? Pimps?

You really have to hand it to Obama. He has an incredible way of taking everyone and everything off topic. To paraphrase the Penguin, he's playin' this stinking country like a harp from hell.

Oh, well. At least he doesn't believe in the devil, so that's good.

A mindless distraction from his horrible record as president. Skyrocketing budget. Another 110 billion just glibly added to Obamacare. Over $4 per gallon per gallon fuel. Much needed pipeline denied that would create jobs and more oil. Real unemployment over %15. This guy has golfed over 90 times. 16 vacations and over 100 fund raising events attended. On and on and on and all everyone is worried about is fuggin condoms

I have asked this before, in similar threads...and only one person even acknowledged it (thanks DC Tom)...do any of you guys have wives? Daughters? Sisters? Girlfriends? You do realize that contraception is not used solely for the prevention of pregnancy? From the continued ignorant comments, it is pretty clear that this is not common knowledge. I worked at a university health facility for almost 10 years, and there are many females who are not sexually active, who take contraception to regulate menstrual cycles, and cramps.

Darryl Issa may have had a valid reason for excluding this woman from his little charade...err hearing, but it is ludicrous that his panel was made up exclusively of males... you can say this was an Obama distraction tactic, but these idiots ran with it, and ran with it hard. When Rush Limbaugh refers to this woman as a "slut" or "prostitute", it is a huge insult to a very large portion of American women. How many of you have wives, girlfriends, or daughters who take contraception, covered by their (your?) insurance? Are they "sluts" or "prostitutes". Does that make you guys johns? Pimps?

:thumbsup:

you are exactly right. Honestly the fact that anyone is coming out in support of Limbaugh on this is straight up horrifying. In 2012 a woman can not cop to taking birth control pills without being called a slut? She wants health insurance to cover prescription medicine...is that really so controversial? Her employer is deciding what medication she can and can not take. How is this even remotely acceptable to any thinking person?

Having been a registered nurse for over thirty years, being present for thousands of deliveries and in the room at thousands of GYN discussions with patients, yes I am well aware that there are many contraceptive medications used for other purposes.(also your example does not take into account the condoms that Ms. Fluke wanted paid for) It has also been my experience that most people are aware of this, but even if they didn't.............it doesn't change the facts of this little charade.

As I wrote in my previous post Rush Limbaugh was deliberately provocative in his wording, but that still doesnt mean that he was wrong. The dems and the media are using their "wounded" feelings to change the subject and sadly, you have taken the bait.

anyway, your logic is faulty, Limbaugh did NOT call Ms Fluke a slut because she used contraception, which would be the only way it way it would also be an insult to a very large portion of American women as you put it. He called it that because she felt that it was up to American taxpayers to cover it.

:thumbsup:

you are exactly right. Honestly the fact that anyone is coming out in support of Limbaugh on this is straight up horrifying. In 2012 a woman can not cop to taking birth control pills without being called a slut? She wants health insurance to cover prescription medicine...is that really so controversial? Her employer is deciding what medication she can and can not take. How is this even remotely acceptable to any thinking person?

You are exactly wrong.

Not called a slut because of taking birth control pills............get your story straight.

Changing our laws to force people to violate their own faith ...............how is that acceptable to any thinking person ?

Edited by B-Man

Well, to be entirely honest I think each side is just following the script as it's been written. They've all been given their parts to play in our nation's political theatre.

A good deal of the right's indignation on the issue is misplaced.

Romney has probably had the sanest response to it that I've seen. The misunderstanding of the reporter's question aside, he supported yesterday's Senate bill because he has a problem in who's being asked to fund it... not because he's a misogynist, thinks standard contraception is vile, or all that. And then he begged off the topic because beyond stating that the people who use it should be paying for it, this is not a question that is the burning issue of our times for the federal government, as much as Democrats would like to make it so to steer the conversation away from deficit/debt, the economy and jobs.

As I wrote, especially if this is proves successful, sooner or later, Ms. Fluke will be gifted a seat in Congress if she wants one.

With a little brood following her around? Highly unlikely with all those little children just because she couldn't get $3000 worth of free contraception a year.

You may not realize this but the cost of contraceptive pills is not in direct correlation to the amount of sex she's having. I'm sure sex isn't something you're real familiar with so you may not.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

anyway, your logic is faulty, Limbaugh did NOT call Ms Fluke a slut because she used contraception, which would be the only way it way it would also be an insult to a very large portion of American women as you put it. He called it that because she felt that it was up to American taxpayers to cover it.

That would make her a leech, not a slut. :oops:

That would make her a leech, not a slut. :oops:

Actually, more like a sponge.

And if the right could form an ad campaign centered around that... maybe with some Seinfeld-ian "sponge-worthy" metaphors, that would really be awesome. Anyone who uses that, I want some credit.

Having been a registered nurse for over thirty years, being present for thousands of deliveries and in the room at thousands of GYN discussions with patients, yes I am well aware that there are many contraceptive medications used for other purposes.(also your example does not take into account the condoms that Ms. Fluke wanted paid for) It has also been my experience that most people are aware of this, but even if they didn't.............it doesn't change the facts of this little charade.

As I wrote in my previous post Rush Limbaugh was deliberately provocative in his wording, but that still doesnt mean that he was wrong. The dems and the media are using their "wounded" feelings to change the subject and sadly, you have taken the bait.

You are exactly wrong.

Not called a slut because of taking birth control pills............get your story straight.

Changing our laws to force people to violate their own faith ...............how is that acceptable to any thinking person ?

B-man...if Limbaugh had meant things the way you want to pretend he did, why use the word "slut"...since you are the one making such a big issue of how "deliberately provocative" he was being? By your interpretation, if he meant it the way you are framing it, "prostitute" might be appropriate. But "slut"? That was just a deliberate, or maybe a subliminal window into the mind of this guy, and maybe some of you? There are ways to make the point that Limbaugh made, without the misogyny thrown into it. This "little charade" is presented by your desperate Republican party.

And, in case you missed it, nobody is going to force the Catholic church to violate their own "faith"...even when it is in direct contrast with the majority of their followers.

Edited by Buftex

You may not realize this but the cost of contraceptive pills is not in direct correlation to the amount of sex she's having. I'm sure sex isn't something you're real familiar with so you may not.

Do you enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a daily basis? Intelligent life form learns from its mistakes. Yesterday you made a fool of yourself in the Indian/European thread. Today, if I choose you'll be making even more of a fool. You need to lighten up and understand that some things are said totally in jest, others in semi-jest and other times in all seriousness. Try to figure it out. I tried to give you some advice last night but obviously you chose not to take it.

Do you enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a daily basis? Intelligent life form learns from its mistakes. Yesterday you made a fool of yourself in the Indian/European thread. Today, if I choose you'll be making even more of a fool. You need to lighten up and understand that some things are said totally in jest, others in semi-jest and other times in all seriousness. Try to figure it out. I tried to give you some advice last night but obviously you chose not to take it.

A lesson we might all do well to learn, self included. :thumbsup:

Faith is not applicable to law. Forcing women to abide by archaic nonsense is nothing any thinking person could support.

As you have clearly never been with a woman, let me set you straight. A woman takes a birth control pill daily, regardless of sexual contact. You don't take a pill every time you have sex. Plus the debate isn't about condoms or any other OTC contrceptive, its for prescription medicine. Hopefully I have alleviated some of your confusion.

Now if you're confused as to why is so dark where you are its because your head is rammed up your own ass

Actually, more like a sponge.

And if the right could form an ad campaign centered around that... maybe with some Seinfeld-ian "sponge-worthy" metaphors, that would really be awesome. Anyone who uses that, I want some credit.

:lol: :lol: