Ryan Miller

JPS

Okay, he's a 6'7" guard out of Colorado, but it's a little ironic that his position is listed as "G". That is all. You may revert to all discussions of Lee Evans and trading up for RG3.

The best part is a lot of fans were ready to run Miller out of town for Enroth. Ah, sports fans!!! :worthy:

I like Enroth as a backup, but lets face it. Currently, Enroth's best is about as good as Miller's worst.

The best part is a lot of fans were ready to run Miller out of town for Enroth. Ah, sports fans!!! :worthy:

C.Biscuit...there are two Ryan Millers, and both play goalie for the Buffalo Sabres every year. It has been that way for a few seasons. As tremendous as the good Ryan Miller has been the last 15 games or so, the bad Ryan Miller that played through from mid-November through early January. He "couldn't stop a beach ball" for about 30 games or so. The bad Ryan Miller is as responsible for this disappointing season as anyone. He was really awful. And he has had awful streaks like that nearly every season... it just was a lot more pro-longed this year. The Lucic incident didn't help, but he was playing pretty badly before that as well.

I love the way he is playing now...but I would still deal him if there was a deal out there that made sense for the Sabres. If the NHL used goalies like MLB uses pitchers, I would be fine with Miller, cuz you know how amazing he can be. Right now, he is seeing everything. But, when he is bad, he is really bad.

Was at the game in San Jose last night. Miller flat out demoralized the Sharks. Dude is a stud! I'm a Sharks fan too. The Sharks tried their ass off but to no avail.

Edited by Kevin

So true. Thank goodness the front office didn't listen. If the Bills only had taken the same approach with Whitner I wonder what 2011 would have been like.

Was at the game last night in SJ- Miller was awesome. Great showing by the Buffalo fans too. I saw a Korab jersey. It brings tears to the eyes.

I noticed both the Anehiem and San Jose games there was a great amount of Buffalo fans representing. It was great to see. That and Miller playing like a monster.

I noticed both the Anehiem and San Jose games there was a great amount of Buffalo fans representing. It was great to see. That and Miller playing like a monster.

Yeah- it was a great time. I don't think I have high fived that many people in my life. I saw little toddlers in Sabres gear all the way up to guys that were probably at the aud for the first Sabres game in 1970. It was good energy. It seems like they are getting some momentum. If Miller stays hot, maybe we can sneak and be dangerous?

So true. Thank goodness the front office didn't listen. If the Bills only had taken the same approach with Whitner I wonder what 2011 would have been like.

I admire your on-going defense of Donte Whitner...I always liked him too...but then I am never sure if you are being serious. :P

Was at the game in San Jose last night. Miller flat out demoralized the Sharks. Dude is a stud! I'm a Sharks fan too. The Sharks tried their ass off but to no avail.

I'm a Pens fan, and I remember the first game after the Olympics everyone in Pittsburgh gave him a standing ovation before the game started. I think everyone likes him. He's fantastic. When he's on fire, there is no better goalie.

Answer: another year not making the playoffs either way and I'm a Whitner fan.

I'm a Pens fan, and I remember the first game after the Olympics everyone in Pittsburgh gave him a standing ovation before the game started. I think everyone likes him. He's fantastic. When he's on fire, there is no better goalie.

so true. Last night was one of those performances that even Sharks fans had to grudgingly applaud. If you are a fan of hockey then you admire it no matter what team you root for. Miller delivered the win last night with a highlight reel. If we make the playoffs, he will be the reason.

I admire your on-going defense of Donte Whitner...I always liked him too...but then I am never sure if you are being serious. :P

There is no such thing as "All-Pro" in hockey like in football but giving up Miller would be like giving up the All Pro Whitner. Bad.