Anybody watching the Oscars?

LeviF

Aaaand that dude from The Artist wins Best Actor. Anybody see this movie? I didn't, but I did see The Descendants and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm not usually a big Clooney fan, but his performance was amazing. Same for Gary Oldman in Tinker Tailor.

HOLY **** STREEP DIDN'T GET SNUBBED.

This makes tonight's wasted hours halfway worthwhile.

I was flying for most of the night, but turned on the TV to see Morgan Freeman in the front row with some older but hot woman with a huge rack. Anyone know who she was?

And, who were the insanely hot chicks that I saw online with Sacha Baron Cohen aka The Dictator?

Aaaand that dude from The Artist wins Best Actor. Anybody see this movie? I didn't, but I did see The Descendants and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm not usually a big Clooney fan, but his performance was amazing. Same for Gary Oldman in Tinker Tailor.

HOLY **** STREEP DIDN'T GET SNUBBED.

This makes tonight's wasted hours halfway worthwhile.

I saw The Artist last night. The Descendants

a few weeks back but not Tinker Tailor.

It was great having Billy Crystal back on the show.

A lot of things went as predicted.

Surprises to me were: "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" winning Best Film Editing, and "Midnight in Paris" winning Best Original Screenplay.

The Cirque du Soleil segment was cool, but had no point.

Robert Downey Jr., was funny.

The segment on feedback for "The Wizard of Oz" was stupid.

What the hell were Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez doing?

I am outraged at the academy for not including Harry Morgan during the "In Memoriam" segment. Yet they remembered Whitney Houston & Steve Jobs? Why?

I didn't watch it straight through but saw most of it...I figured the Artist would win a lot, even though I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to see Gary Oldman win best actor, cause the guy routinely turns in fantastic performances year and and year out. I'm not much of a Clooney fan either, but I recently saw him on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton and I have more respect for him now than I did. Seemed like a bit of a hypocritical douche in the past, but he's matured a bit. I do tend to like his films for the most part now.

Oh I am worse then you. I still need to research that Humphrey Bogart film I keep hearing about. Cas-a-something?

I finally got around to seeing that one!.......But, don't wait for Bogey to say "Play it again, Sam" because he never does. I have no idea how that became a saying.

Same here..course i am not 100% certain i've ever seen gone with the wind, even worse i have never seen any of the star wars all the way through. Not that i dont like movies. I just dont make the effort. That said...i watched moneyball last weekend and thought it was fabulous.

Oh I am worse then you. I still need to research that Humphrey Bogart film I keep hearing about. Cas-a-something?

It was great having Billy Crystal back on the show.

A lot of things went as predicted.

Surprises to me were: "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" winning Best Film Editing, and "Midnight in Paris" winning Best Original Screenplay.

The Cirque du Soleil segment was cool, but had no point.

Robert Downey Jr., was funny.

The segment on feedback for "The Wizard of Oz" was stupid.

What the hell were Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez doing?

I am outraged at the academy for not including Harry Morgan during the "In Memoriam" segment. Yet they remembered Whitney Houston & Steve Jobs? Why?

He did own Disney.

Adapted screenplay so should have gone to Moneyball.

Disagree. Moneyball was great but that script was rewritten by almost a dozen writers before going into production. Payne and company more than deserved the win tonight. As did Woody.

Meryl Streep is no longer the Susan Lucci ( who lost so

many Emmys) of the Oscars!!!

What an upset !

Meryl has won before, I don't think you can compare her to Susan Lucci.

He did own Disney

I remember he owned Pixar, was he in charge of Disney at some point in time?

I didn't watch it straight through but saw most of it...I figured the Artist would win a lot, even though I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to see Gary Oldman win best actor, cause the guy routinely turns in fantastic performances year and and year out. I'm not much of a Clooney fan either, but I recently saw him on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton and I have more respect for him now than I did. Seemed like a bit of a hypocritical douche in the past, but he's matured a bit. I do tend to like his films for the most part now.

Clooney was never a hypocrite, but he is still a douche.