Have I Mentioned Recently How Much I Hate Bicyclists?

Chef Jim

Good for the bus driver. Bike drivers are out of control.

So I'm driving down the street. Everyone's going super slow as biker in Bane mask slows traffic while everyone tries to pass.

Eventually pass Bane then get to next stoplight here comes Bane again, he passes through everyone sitting at red light then gets to the front and slows down everyone for a second time.

What a tool. We need that bus driver in va beach.

Why do you need that bus driver? Come on man, you've got a bumper on the front of your car don't you?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one the other day where I was fourth and last in line waiting at a red light. A biker passed me on the right, but instead of passing all the cars he instead waited in front of me. Once the light changed he started riding in the middle of the road. So apparently this guy had something against me and wanted to slow me down. I can think of no other reason why he would do that. I had passed him a couple minutes earlier and I gave him a ton of space when I did that, completely crossing into the other side of the road (yeah I know , chef, that's where I went wrong).

Im a little rusty.....who is at fault if a cyclist hits a pedistrian? Cuz Im gonna hurt them a lot more then they are gonna hurt me.

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread: I was in a crosswalk once when a cyclist blew through the light. He nearly hit me (and three others); instead I fed him an elbow and he went flying. He turned to the cop that watched the whole thing and demanded I be arrested - the cop basically told him to stop being a dumbass, he ran the light and was at fault and deserved what he got.

It was a good day. :D

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread: I was in a crosswalk once when a cyclist blew through the light. He nearly hit me (and three others); instead I fed him an elbow and he went flying. He turned to the cop that watched the whole thing and demanded I be arrested - the cop basically told him to stop being a dumbass, he ran the light and was at fault and deserved what he got.

My justice boner is fully erect.

Now if only the cop had issued him a citation or whatever they can do for the bikers violation.