Let's get this singer for next years Super Bowl Halftime show

Just Jack

If Weird Al gets the gig and the Bills make the Big Game, we can all party like it's 1699!

I bet he could do a great parody of "Are You Ready For Some Football?" (if Hank Williams would let him after losing the Monday Night gig). Or better yet, do one parody of each half time performer of the last few years

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

I think you and i have discusssed weird al before. Ive seen him a couple times and can confirm your comments. He and his band are exceptionally talented and very tight and polished(pun intended)

I have seen Weird Al live at least 5 times and he would put on a great show. He's actually an excellent accordion player.

PTR

If Weird Al gets the gig and the Bills make the Big Game, we can all party like it's 1699!

youtube.com/watch?v=xo74Dn7W_pA

I bet he could do a great parody of "Are You Ready For Some Football?" (if Hank Williams would let him after losing the Monday Night gig). Or better yet, do one parody of each half time performer of the last few years

I remember Coolio got pissed when Weird Al did that song/video. Article here if you are interested...

John Valby anyone?

YES!

Havent seen him in a few of years. Last time was about 4 years ago. I was home in Buffalo for Christmas and met a girl at a friend's holiday party. We made plans to go out the next night, and it just so happened it was the night of Valby's Xmas show. Took her there as a first date, and we had a BLAST! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo74Dn7W_pA

If I remember correctly, he doesn't actually need permission from the artist to do it, as it's categorized as parody and isn't subject to copyright law, though I could be wrong. Weird Al is just a good guy and asks permission from the artist beforehand.

I think one of the best SB half time shows that they could bring in would be AC/DC !! The opener could be hells bells when all the lights are out & the last song could be " For those about to Rock " that would be a great halftime !!

Black eyed peas 2 yrs ago SUCKED with a capitol SUCK !!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: