Classy Pats* strike again

phypon

I'm sorry but what a bunch of pathetic whiners, from the writer of that crappy article on down. Apparently you all think Bellichick should have finished game planning days ago and stopped evaluating his roster?? How do you know they didn't have a DE tweak a hammy in practice yesterday? He simply made a last minute decision to swap one practice squad player for another to address his concerns. Bellichick seems to be pretty good at making these calls. Aren't they in the SB thanks to some waiver wire CB who stripped Lee Evans?

If the Bills were in the SB, you'd really want them to NOT field what they though was their best team??? Gimmie a break.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

I'm sorry but what a bunch of pathetic whiners, from the writer of that crappy article on down. Apparently you all think Bellichick should have finished game planning days ago and stopped evaluating his roster?? How do you know they didn't have a DE tweak a hammy in practice yesterday? He simply made a last minute decision to swap one practice squad player for another to address his concerns. Bellichick seems to be pretty good at making these calls. Aren't they in the SB thanks to some waiver wire CB who stripped Lee Evans?

If the Bills were in the SB, you'd really want them to NOT field what they though was their best team??? Gimmie a break.

But.. but.. but.... it was MEAN!

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

But.. but.. but.... it was MEAN!

While were on the subject - both teams should get trophies.

And we should get certificates of participation after our big prime time Thursday night game this year!

And we should get certificates of participation after our big prime time Thursday night game this year!

Honestly, i don't really care for the "keeping score" thing. Someone is bound to get their feelings hurt.

Do it like T-ball. Always ends in a tie. No hurt feelings. Everyone go grab an icy pop.

And juice boxes.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We can all rest assured that cutting a player on the eve of the SB will never happen with the Bills.

+1000

1.) Could this be the second coming of Lawyer Milloy? Bills should sign him for spite.

2.) Buddy should sign him, with the a rider in his contract not to get stupid haircuts like what is on display in that article.

Heck, with a haircut like that, I'd have cut 'em in the barber chair.

I would cut him just for having that stupid haircut

+1

After the game tonight, when he's asked about the move, Bellicheck will give his usual clear, concise answer:

"Grumble grumble grumble scoreboard grumble grumble winning grumble grumble hamstring"

Like he's going to admit that they decided to cut him two weeks ago, but didn't want the Giants to have a chance to pick his brain.